List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: FATERNAL TWINS JASON & FRANCO

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FATERNAL TWINS JASON & FRANCO

Started by Granny Soap Diva at 2012/02/09 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2012/02/21 07:41AM, Views: 5574, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/02/13 06:48AM
    Re: FATERNAL TWINS JASON & FRANCO
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha: The fact that Kelly said Jason and the baby "share genetic markers" and not, you are the father, lets us know this s/l is not over. Think Franco will return to claim his child.

The character Franco is worm food right now and the actor Franco said he would never do the show again. After this last appearance he said it was his last. I hope for the shows sake they have moved on and it is Jasons baby. Born with a leather jacket and a crew cut.

Never say never and half the time Franco was mentioned he was never seen. They can keep this character alive without having him on the screen. The part that makes me believe he's still there was Kelly's wording about the markers and not just saying flat out that Jason was the father. And now we have a gift from Franco with what looks like another DVD. The way Franco let himself be found to me was part of his game.

#12   2012/02/13 11:31AM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha: The fact that Kelly said Jason and the baby "share genetic markers" and not, you are the father, lets us know this s/l is not over. Think Franco will return to claim his child.

The character Franco is worm food right now and the actor Franco said he would never do the show again. After this last appearance he said it was his last. I hope for the shows sake they have moved on and it is Jasons baby. Born with a leather jacket and a crew cut.

Never say never and half the time Franco was mentioned he was never seen. They can keep this character alive without having him on the screen. The part that makes me believe he's still there was Kelly's wording about the markers and not just saying flat out that Jason was the father. And now we have a gift from Franco with what looks like another DVD. The way Franco let himself be found to me was part of his game.

I'd have to agree. Using the term "same genetic markers" does not certify that Jason is the father. Michael would share those same genetic markers and so would Edward. *I* do believe the baby is Jason's, but what has played out on the show so far does not put a definitive stamp on it. Yes, Franco could be a long-lost brother or cousin. Susan could have had him before Jason OR he could be another long-lost illegitimate Q spawn of Alan's.

#13   2012/02/13 03:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote snbtwistoffate: When Susan Morgan died she gave the twin she kept to her sister, cause she could not have children. Through life her sister got a little off track and Franco upset that Jason had the charmed life. And being raised by his aunt*(mother) he's a little dif4ent too. Wow! another (soap opera) twist. Because Jason and Franco has the same DNA Franco really be the father.. This story can go on for years

Yes Jason and Franco as twins, I would love that

#14   2012/02/15 09:27PM
    Fabulicious ...

Quote Granny Soap Diva: WHAT IF JASON AND FRANCO WERE FATERNAL TWINS OF COURSE ONE TAKEN AT THE HOSPITAL AND RAISED BY ANOTHER WOMEN COULD BE THE REASON FOR THE DNA MATCH AND THAT FRANCO IS NOT DEAD. HE WORE A BULLET PROOF VEST HAS PLAST SURGERY TO CHANGE HIS FACE AND MOVES TO PORT CHARLES AT THE HOSPITAL AND HELPS TO DELIVER SAM AND JASON'S BABY. LET SONNY HAVE A SON WHO IS THE THERAPIST THAT KATE HAS BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS IS THE REASON SHE LEFT TOWN AND CHANGED HER NAME TO KATE HOWARD. THAT WOULD REALLY SEND SONNY OVER THE EDGE AND TRULY COMPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE. THIS THERAPIST MALE OR FEMALE WOULD NEVER WANT TO SEE HIS MOTHER OR HALF SIBLINGS INVOLVED WITH A MAN LIKE THIS AND COULD TRULY SHAKE UP PORT CHARLES AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THESE WOMEN A WAKEUP CALL TO WHO SONNY REALLY IS. THIS OLD DEAD STORY OF HIS CHILDHOOD DOES NOT HOLD SPIT WHEN IT COMES TO THE DEMANDS THAT HE PUTS ON THOSE HE CLAIMS TO LOVE "SONNY STYLE".

Oh I am so with you on that thought. I think Jason and franco are twins. I also think that the baby is Franco's. Though I am not thrill with the conception piece I prefer to be Franco's than Jason's. I also don't think Franco is dead either.

#15   2012/02/16 04:21AM
    ransomha

Quote Fabulicious Rhapsody:
    Quote Granny Soap Diva: WHAT IF JASON AND FRANCO WERE FATERNAL TWINS OF COURSE ONE TAKEN AT THE HOSPITAL AND RAISED BY ANOTHER WOMEN COULD BE THE REASON FOR THE DNA MATCH AND THAT FRANCO IS NOT DEAD. HE WORE A BULLET PROOF VEST HAS PLAST SURGERY TO CHANGE HIS FACE AND MOVES TO PORT CHARLES AT THE HOSPITAL AND HELPS TO DELIVER SAM AND JASON'S BABY. LET SONNY HAVE A SON WHO IS THE THERAPIST THAT KATE HAS BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS IS THE REASON SHE LEFT TOWN AND CHANGED HER NAME TO KATE HOWARD. THAT WOULD REALLY SEND SONNY OVER THE EDGE AND TRULY COMPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE. THIS THERAPIST MALE OR FEMALE WOULD NEVER WANT TO SEE HIS MOTHER OR HALF SIBLINGS INVOLVED WITH A MAN LIKE THIS AND COULD TRULY SHAKE UP PORT CHARLES AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THESE WOMEN A WAKEUP CALL TO WHO SONNY REALLY IS. THIS OLD DEAD STORY OF HIS CHILDHOOD DOES NOT HOLD SPIT WHEN IT COMES TO THE DEMANDS THAT HE PUTS ON THOSE HE CLAIMS TO LOVE "SONNY STYLE".

Oh I am so with you on that thought. I think Jason and franco are twins. I also think that the baby is Franco's. Though I am not thrill with the conception piece I prefer to be Franco's than Jason's. I also don't think Franco is dead either.

I agree, only wish they could get James Franco to make a few more appearances , I love that actor!But, I think Franco and Jason are brothers too.

#16   2012/02/16 05:42AM
    Hazzy

I was tired of Franco, but what a storyline if jason & franco were brothers

#17   2012/02/16 05:52AM
    eglassman11

Susan Moore did not have a sister, but she had a cousin, Heather Webber, who is returning to the show.

#18   2012/02/16 07:13AM
    jcavwoz

So I had this idea and posted it in another post about this subject but here's my theory.

Franco is Jason! Could it be possible that the baby Jason Morgan was switched with (baby Franco) at birth somehow? Franco found out and has been following the path of the real Jason Morgan's life, was jealous that he grew up rich then was pissed that he became a hitman.

Also it would make sense for the Heather Webber return, as it is said she is coming to be part of Jason's storyline, so maybe she has info because as we all know she gave up her own child on the black market maybe she knows the truth?

The reason i have it is because Suzan didn't have any other children, Alan could've but i think we'd know by now. It could be Heathers? And make them cousins, but i just dont think they're related...i think Franco is the real Jason Quartermaine!

#19   2012/02/16 08:10AM
    KillerQueen

Quote jcavwoz: So I had this idea and posted it in another post about this subject but here's my theory.

Franco is Jason! Could it be possible that the baby Jason Morgan was switched with (baby Franco) at birth somehow? Franco found out and has been following the path of the real Jason Morgan's life, was jealous that he grew up rich then was pissed that he became a hitman.

Also it would make sense for the Heather Webber return, as it is said she is coming to be part of Jason's storyline, so maybe she has info because as we all know she gave up her own child on the black market maybe she knows the truth?

The reason i have it is because Suzan didn't have any other children, Alan could've but i think we'd know by now. It could be Heathers? And make them cousins, but i just dont think they're related...i think Franco is the real Jason Quartermaine!

While I HATE the idea of Jason and Freako being brothers we dont really KNOW that much about Susan Moore s family background. POSSABLY she could have had a child and given it up for adoption or realitive BEFORE moveing to Pc. While Susan was in PC they only showed her with one Aunt, Heather s mother and one cousin Heather but did Susan have other realitive s, in another state, we cant rule it out. Again nothing is known about Susan Moore s pre PC life....SO THERE IS AN OPEN DOOR TO THE mOORE SIDE. But pleaseeeeeeeeeee give Jason and Sam some happiness

#20   2012/02/17 11:45AM
    alikat

I didn't watch back when Jason was born. Did they do a paternity test on Jason with Alan? Was there concrete proof that JASON was a Quartermaine?

Here's my thinking...Maybe Jason is Franco's twin but neither are Susan Moore's OR Alan Quartermaine's.

What if Heather or Susan or whatever knew Franco & Jason's mother and knew she was having twins and paid her for one or stole one saying the child died and then Susan passed the baby off as Alan's.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list