List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Good Books

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good Books

Started by anybeth22 at 2012/02/07 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 06:14AM, Views: 11746, Replies: 268
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2012/03/01 03:30PM
    Re: Good Books
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: I have never been a fan of romance novels....never really given any "smut" novels a chance, might check out your recommendation Verti! I trust your good taste

I hope I don't disappoint you. I've never been able to read Stephen King. I've tried to read his novels but I just can't get through them, so I gave up. Another author I can't read is Danielle Steele. To me all of her novels were exactly the same.

I love Christine Feehan's Dark Series and her Games series. She is one author I never get tired of.

I am sure I won't be disappointed it takes a lot for me not to finish a book mostly because I am so stubborn and I keep telling myself its bound to get better...Then I finish it and say that sucked

I don't like Danielle Steele either, my mother in law does though she tried to get me to read some of the books, but I didn't bother lol.

#152   2012/03/01 07:50PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I forgot a classic book that I loved!

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain!

#153   2012/03/01 08:01PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: I forgot a classic book that I loved!

My favourite classic is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I've always been a romantic at heart.

#154   2012/03/01 08:04PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: I forgot a classic book that I loved!

My favourite classic is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I've always been a romantic at heart.

I love the Bronte sisters!

#155   2012/03/01 08:10PM
    NYsunflower

My favorite classic's are Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird. If I had had a daughter, I would have called her Scout.

#156   2012/03/01 08:19PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote NYsunflower: My favorite classic's are Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird. If I had had a daughter, I would have called her Scout.

I always wondered why Harper Lee never wrote any more novels after To Kill A Mockingbird.

#157   2012/03/01 08:27PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote NYsunflower: My favorite classic's are Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird. If I had had a daughter, I would have called her Scout.

I always wondered why Harper Lee never wrote any more novels after To Kill A Mockingbird.

I confess, I've never read the book but I loved the movie. Of course being a Gregory Peck fan how could I not like the movie.

#158   2012/03/01 08:30PM
    NYsunflower

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

I confess, I've never read the book but I loved the movie. Of course being a Gregory Peck fan how could I not like the movie.

The movie is very true to the book, but you should read it.

#159   2012/03/01 08:52PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

The movie is very true to the book, but you should read it.

For sure, the movie was very well done!

#160   2012/03/02 04:19AM
    alikat

Okay all you KEW fans, I'm just now starting the Flower and the Flame so I'll be ready to have a book discussion soon.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list