List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 17633, Replies: 466
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/01/04 08:52AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    asiangal

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote asiangal: Finally caught up on all the episodes of The Secret Circle. Love the show. That is added on my list of Favorite TV show. For those of you who watched DOOL, the actress (ex-Stephanie), is one of the main cast in this show.

I am hooked on The Secret Circle, too. Looking forward to season two.

Did the head witch hunter say to Jake on the boat that Cassie is not the only child of the Blackwell at the end of the last episode? I was not sure I heard correctly. If it is so, who do you think the other child is? I am guessing it could be Faye.

#72   2012/01/04 09:11AM
    ghfanfare

Quote asiangal:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote asiangal: Finally caught up on all the episodes of The Secret Circle. Love the show. That is added on my list of Favorite TV show. For those of you who watched DOOL, the actress (ex-Stephanie), is one of the main cast in this show.

Did the head witch hunter say to Jake on the boat that Cassie is not the only child of the Blackwell at the end of the last episode? I was not sure I heard correctly. If it is so, who do you think the other child is? I am guessing it could be Faye.

It's been a month or so since I watched the last episode, but yes, they did say something like that and I was also under the impression it was Faye.

It looks like the new episodes start tomorrow night!

#73   2012/01/04 09:15AM
    asiangal

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote ghfanfare:

It's been a month or so since I watched the last episode, but yes, they did say something like that and I was also under the impression it was Faye.

It looks like the new episodes start tomorrow night!

oh good. I thought I heard wrong. LOL.

I can't wait either!. I won't be able to watch live, but I will be able to catch up on it by weekend

#74   2012/01/04 02:12PM
    shboogies

Sons of Anarchy
    Dexter
    The Golden Girls
    Saved by the Bell
    The Vampire Diaries
    Dawson's Creek
    Gossip Girl
    Big Bang Theory
    Two & a Half Men
    Ringer
    Revenge
    American Horror Story
    Army Wives
    Bad Girls Club
    Pretty Little Liars
    Secret Life of the American Teenager
    Awkward
    Single Ladies
    The Killing
    Cougar Town

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/04 02:15PM
    #75   2012/01/10 08:11AM
    hotspice58

I'm an avid couch potato!! Couldn't live without my cable. and the kiddies love it too!!

Castle
    Hawaii 5-0
    NCIS LA
    Good Wife
    Suburgatory
    Criminal Minds
    Modern Family
    the Middle (funner than Modern family)
    Mentalist
    Blue Bloods
    Hot in Cincinnati (Betty White and Wendie malick are funny)
    The Exes
    Tim Allen's show
    In Plain Sight (USA)

#76   2012/01/10 08:37AM
    ghfanfare

Merlin is back on Friday nights for those into fantasy shows. It's a little hokey but good. And it looks like they have a big budget this season. The sets and costumes are more elaborate than ever.

#77   2012/01/10 08:52AM
    alikat

I love the show Blue Bloods and I follow Donnie Wahlberg on twitter. When the show went back to work after the holiday, he tweeted

Time to shave the mustache. There can only be ONE mustache on Blue Bloods.

I nearly pizzed myself laughing. Because Tom Selleck is SO

The Mustache !!!!!!!

#78   2012/01/10 09:12AM
    anybeth22

Quote alikat: I love the show Blue Bloods and I follow Donnie Wahlberg on twitter. When the show went back to work after the holiday, he tweeted

The Mustache !!!!!!!

Lmao! I saw that too.

I really love Blue Bloods. It's very well written and the family is awesome.

#79   2012/01/10 09:22AM
    anybeth22

Another show I like is New Girl. It's kinda ridiculous some times but for the most part it's pretty cute.

#80   2012/01/10 09:45AM
    alikat

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote alikat: I love the show Blue Bloods and I follow Donnie Wahlberg on twitter. When the show went back to work after the holiday, he tweeted

The Mustache !!!!!!!

Lmao! I saw that too.

I really love Blue Bloods. It's very well written and the family is awesome.

I was never a "boy band" fan. Of course at 41, New Kids on the Block were just after my age and Menudo was NOT something I was EVER going to like. I don't really care much for "pop" music anyway.

BUT, I have loved anything and everything Donnie Wahlberg has done since. He's been in some awesome movies.

And I just got the first season of Blue Bloods through ebay right before Christmas. I agree with you, the show is so well written and the family dynamics are truly awesome.

I must say, I was glad they worked through partners for Danny Regan because I wasn't warming up to the first two. This one, Jackie, is the perfect partner and I love Jennifer Esposito. <--- I predict a fling at some point. Especially after the episode where she was pretending to be the hooker and almost died. I thought he was going to kiss her in that room.

And, of course, I've been in love with Will Estes (Jaime Regan) since American Dreams tv show. <-- A show that never should have been cancelled.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list