List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 19169, Replies: 466
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/01/03 08:54AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    asiangal

Finally caught up on all the episodes of The Secret Circle. Love the show. That is added on my list of Favorite TV show. For those of you who watched DOOL, the actress (ex-Stephanie), is one of the main cast in this show.

#62   2012/01/03 10:03AM
    ghfanfare

Quote asiangal: Finally caught up on all the episodes of The Secret Circle. Love the show. That is added on my list of Favorite TV show. For those of you who watched DOOL, the actress (ex-Stephanie), is one of the main cast in this show.

I am hooked on The Secret Circle, too. Looking forward to season two.

#63   2012/01/03 10:16AM
    fireball

Quote JaneDoe: I'm an ABC girl through and through....

Desperate Housewives
    Castle - My Favorite!
    The Middle
    Modern Family

I hate reality shows for the most part, but I like American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and Storage Wars. Guess I like seeing the value of random stuff, lol. My hubby has also got me hooked on Swamp People...... this show just cracks me up. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives also interests me when nothing else is on.

I thought I was the only one that watched American Pickers. I too love Triple D as Guy says especially late at night when I can't sleep.

#64   2012/01/03 11:05AM
    CdaFanEN

I love this thread! So glad to see I'm not the only one who spends ALOT of time in front of the TV My current favourites are:

Castle
    Hawaii 5-O
    Hart of Dixie
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    Revenge
    Suburgatory
    Big Bang Theory
    Once Upon A Time
    Flashpoint
    The Glades (my summer A&E treat!)

and most recently...Royal Pains (I just got hooked this weekend following a marathon on the Mystery Channel)

#65   2012/01/03 11:40AM
    alikat

A tv show that's about to start Season Two is

Masterpiece Theater: Downton Abbey

I cannot wait!!! CharmingtheFlame is the one who turned me on to the series. I watched Season One on Netflix and found out over the holiday that my mother loves the series too. (Not surprising because we like to read the same kind of books as well)

Next Sunday, I'll be in front of my TV ready to go.

#66   2012/01/03 03:46PM
    Texas Sunflower

I like Castle, Bones, (and Angel), and any thing romantic... I am tired of the other L&O, NCIS, and any court things.. I loved Harry's Law but they have moved it around so much....

I hate the shortened seasons, it is confusing... I do like BBTheory and M&Molly....

I like PBS but mostly watch HBO...

#67   2012/01/03 03:47PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote CdaFanEN: I love this thread! So glad to see I'm not the only one who spends ALOT of time in front of the TV My current favourites are:

Castle
    Hawaii 5-O
    Hart of Dixie
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    Revenge
    Suburgatory
    Big Bang Theory
    Once Upon A Time
    Flashpoint

and most recently...Royal Pains (I just got hooked this weekend following a marathon on the Mystery Channel)

I like all of these and try to catch them.... but don't know what The Glades is.... but will try to catch it.....

#68   2012/01/04 06:14AM
    alikat

The Lying Game was really good. I saw the new show last night (I think it actually comes on ABC Family on Monday Nights)

Tyler Christopher is looking so freaking HOT!!!!

#69   2012/01/04 07:44AM
    anybeth22

Quote Texas Sunflower: I like Castle, Bones, (and Angel), and any thing romantic... I am tired of the other L&O, NCIS, and any court things.. I loved Harry's Law but they have moved it around so much....

I hate the shortened seasons, it is confusing... I do like BBTheory and M&Molly....

I like PBS but mostly watch HBO...

Angel is my all time favorite show

#70   2012/01/04 08:11AM
    CdaFanEN

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote CdaFanEN: I love this thread! So glad to see I'm not the only one who spends ALOT of time in front of the TV My current favourites are:

Castle
    Hawaii 5-O
    Hart of Dixie
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    Revenge
    Suburgatory
    Big Bang Theory
    Once Upon A Time
    Flashpoint

I like all of these and try to catch them.... but don't know what The Glades is.... but will try to catch it.....

The Glades is an A&E original show set in Florida - hence the glades reference. If you check the A&E website you'll find all the info. The first season is on DVD, they haven't released the 2nd on DVD yet and the third season will start in June. I know, it's a long wait but I love having something new to watch in the summer.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list