List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 19816, Replies: 466
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2011/12/31 05:01AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    theresao

Castle
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

Crap...Thanks to On Demand (and my DVR) I watch way too much TV.

Oops forgot. Blue Bloods and Survivor and Chopped. Sheesh. I need to get a life

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/31 05:03AM
    #42   2011/12/31 05:09AM
    alikat

Quote theresao: Castle
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

Oh, I forgot Castle. I love that show so much!!!!

And I like Hawaii 5-0 too.

theresao, I'm like you, I watch a lot of TV. Back before DVR's with taping nighttime shows and my soaps...I'd have to make a spreadsheet to figure out which vcr tapes which shows and when those tapes had to be exchanged. My hubby thought I was a kookball but also appreciated when we'd miss a night time show he liked and it was on tape.

Law & Order is an all time fav too. I watch every Saturday and Sunday on TNT

#43   2011/12/31 05:28AM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves: I don't really watch that many TV shows, although we watch quite a few movies. My new favorite show is American Horrore Story I can't wait for the new season! I also like NCIS, Ghost Hunters and Dancing with the Stars.

i have a friend like you. She doesn't watch much tv. To the point that when she didn't have a roommate, she didn't even have cable tv. She said it wasn't worth the money for her because she rarely watched tv. She's single and she dog sits at peoples houses when they go out of town (like me last week) she said most people have DVR's nowadays and if there's a particular show she likes, she watches it on On Demand when she's dog sitting.

I would die, I think.

#44   2011/12/31 05:33AM
    Monkey83

I haven't read any of the posts yet so I'm not sure if this show was named. In my opinion this show is under rated and Charlie Hunnam is HOT in it.... Sons of Anarchy is my favorite show.. bummed it only has 12 episodes per season. I also love the Vampire Diaries and One Tree Hill.

#45   2011/12/31 05:34AM
    alikat

Quote cincyghfan: Sons of Anarchy
    Spartcus
    Game of Thornes
    Chopped

LOL Cincy...even your food show denotes violence "Chopped".

#46   2011/12/31 05:37AM
    theresao

Quote alikat:
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

theresao, I'm like you, I watch a lot of TV. Back before DVR's with taping nighttime shows and my soaps...I'd have to make a spreadsheet to figure out which vcr tapes which shows and when those tapes had to be exchanged. My hubby thought I was a kookball but also appreciated when we'd miss a night time show he liked and it was on tape.

Alikat, L&O and L&O SVU are old favs as well. I also watch a lot of the shows on abc.com and cbs.com. I just take my laptop into whatever room I'm going to be working in and stream the shows. And now with my iPad i can get caught up on the road. That's really bad but since SO always wants to watch sports I have to watch "my shows" when I can.

#47   2011/12/31 06:08AM
    alikat

Quote theresao:
    Quote alikat:
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

Alikat, L&O and L&O SVU are old favs as well. I also watch a lot of the shows on abc.com and cbs.com. I just take my laptop into whatever room I'm going to be working in and stream the shows. And now with my iPad i can get caught up on the road. That's really bad but since SO always wants to watch sports I have to watch "my shows" when I can.

I never got into SVU. My fav time of the day (like what I'm doing right noW) is TV on, Law and Order just ended so I'll turn on something on the DVR. Laptop in lap and I go back and forth between surfing/posting online, games like backgammon or solitaire and reading my book on my Kindle for PC.

I have watched tv on my iPhone through Netflix. I love History Channel and National Geographis for their Documentaries. Recently I watched America: The Story of Us and I have to say it was brilliantly done. From the Mayflower to the First Black President and everything in between, it was really good.

#48   2011/12/31 07:06AM
    fireball

Quote anybeth22: Once Upon A Time
    Leverage
    Hart of Dixie
    How I Met Your Mother
    One Tree Hill
    Modern Family
    Revenge
    Big Bang Theory
    Grey's Anatomy
    Blue Bloods

Also old shows I loved and always watch reruns of:

Angel
    Firefly
    Arrested Development
    Friends

Love Heart of Dixie

#49   2011/12/31 07:12AM
    fireball

Quote alikat:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote alikat:
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

I never got into SVU. My fav time of the day (like what I'm doing right noW) is TV on, Law and Order just ended so I'll turn on something on the DVR. Laptop in lap and I go back and forth between surfing/posting online, games like backgammon or solitaire and reading my book on my Kindle for PC.

I have watched tv on my iPhone through Netflix. I love History Channel and National Geographis for their Documentaries. Recently I watched America: The Story of Us and I have to say it was brilliantly done. From the Mayflower to the First Black President and everything in between, it was really good.

Love backgammon

#50   2011/12/31 12:21PM
    anybeth22

Quote alikat:
    Revenge
    Once upon a time
    Body of Proof
    The Good Wife
    Hawaii 50
    NCIS
    NCIS LA
    CSI NY
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Person of Interest
    The Big Bang Theory

I made spreadsheets too!!!! Lol my sister made fun of me for making it but she sure liked it when I taped her shows

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list