List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:17AM, Views: 23930, Replies: 495
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:
    #461   2014/02/11 05:57AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: I am LOVING Nashville. Do you watch?

I watched a good part of the first season but have not followed up. No reason why. Just got distracted, I guess.

My fave right now is Reign. And I am looking forward to the return of Dallas.

I don't really watch that much TV but I do watch
    American Horror Story which just wrapped up their season. I LOVE the Gordon Ramsey cooking shows and I also love NCIS, and Mark Harmon he is one sexy man.

My husband and I just started watching Lost on Netflix and it's really good. We are almost done with season one and wondered why we never watched while it was on

#462   2014/02/11 06:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote taramartin: Not many of you listed The Middle - it is so quirky, funny - give a few episodes a try - okay to watch with kids.
    Also love Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey Call The Midwife.

I love the Middle too! Very funny.

#463   2014/02/11 09:43AM
    alikat

New guilty pleasure...Wahlburgers.

Yep, that's right folks...I love me some Donnie and Mark Wahlberg and I'll watch pretty much ANYTHING they are in. It just so happens this reality show is fun to watch too. Their family is so funny and then when they get started on the Government Cheese...It just cracks me up.

#464   2014/02/11 10:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: New guilty pleasure...Wahlburgers.

Yep, that's right folks...I love me some Donnie and Mark Wahlberg and I'll watch pretty much ANYTHING they are in. It just so happens this reality show is fun to watch too. Their family is so funny and then when they get started on the Government Cheese...It just cracks me up.

I'm not a fan of reality TV, but hubby's been watching this and I've got a few minutes here are there and it's not bad. I have to admit that it's quite entertaining.

#465   2014/02/11 10:36AM
    Howie79

I have a couple of favorites. I do not watch a lot of TV, but I am currently enjoying these shows. Most are staggered thru the year, so they kind of replace one another.

The Blacklist is my current favorite show and James Spader is outstanding in it, but I also enjoy:

Elementary
    Boardwalk Empire
    True Detective
    Game of Thrones
    Ray Donovan
    Psych

I love detective/mystery shows the most.

#466   2014/02/11 12:06PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: I am LOVING Nashville. Do you watch?

I watched a good part of the first season but have not followed up. No reason why. Just got distracted, I guess.

My fave right now is Reign. And I am looking forward to the return of Dallas.

I don't really watch that much TV but I do watch
    American Horror Story which just wrapped up their season. I LOVE the Gordon Ramsey cooking shows and I also love NCIS, and Mark Harmon he is one sexy man.

My husband and I just started watching Lost on Netflix and it's really good. We are almost done with season one and wondered why we never watched while it was on

I have watched a lot of Gordon Ramsey. He is a great businessman and entertaining as well. My husband is a big fan of NCIS so I have watched a lot of that. Mark Harmon has really aged well.

I saw most of Lost, missed a season here or there. It was a good show. Very different from the usual fare on TV and a crossover for people who don't usually watch sci fi.

I am a big sci fi fan and have watched a lot of those shows. Not really into the horror type ones like Walking Dead. More into the fantasy and comic book ones. Like I am watching Arrow right now.

#467   2014/02/11 12:08PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Howie79: I have a couple of favorites. I do not watch a lot of TV, but I am currently enjoying these shows. Most are staggered thru the year, so they kind of replace one another.

The Blacklist is my current favorite show and James Spader is outstanding in it, but I also enjoy:

Elementary
    Boardwalk Empire
    True Detective
    Game of Thrones
    Ray Donovan
    Psych

I love detective/mystery shows the most.

Elementary is a good show. Really like Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu.

Okay. I admit it. I'm a big TV addict. Lol!

#468   2014/10/09 09:31AM
    Nightmoves

Did anyone see AHS last night? We recorded it but have not watched yet. Also recorded Gotham and the new NCIS New Orleans. We also watched the first episode of Stalked which we liked.

Still loving Nashville. Any other fans?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/10/09 09:40AM
    #469   2014/10/09 09:39AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: Did anyone see AHS last night? We recorded it but have not watched yet. Also recorded Gotham and the new NCIS New Orleans.

I am loving Gotham.

#470   2014/10/09 09:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves: Did anyone see AHS last night? We recorded it but have not watched yet. Also recorded Gotham and the new NCIS New Orleans.

I am loving Gotham.

Oh, I will have to try that one. I watched The Flash last night. That was pretty good. Tonight is Reign. I love the costumes and sets in that one. The Goldbergs is back as well. Such a funny show!

Thanks for bringing this thread up. I love to talk TV.

« 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list