List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 09:50PM, Views: 22463, Replies: 490
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:
    #451   2013/11/08 08:00AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    alikat

Quote calliope: Walking Dead
    Criminal Minds

And Downton Abbey...so long between seasons!

I think Downton Abbey is going to start pretty soon. Probably January. Masterpiece Theater has been rerunning it every Sunday now for the past few weeks.

#452   2013/12/05 09:17AM
    ghfanfare

Who else is watching Reign?! Me likey. Something different. Love those period pieces with the great costumes, sets, riding around on horses. Also liking the conflict with Francis, Sebastian, and Mary.

#453   2014/01/10 10:42AM
    ghfanfare

Is anyone else watching The Goldbergs? It's kinda like The Wonder Years for the '80s, but less drama more comedy. Lots of laughs for me.

#454   2014/01/10 10:43AM
    stonecoldhot

I just can`t get enough of the Middle,but I will give the Goldberg`s a chance

#455   2014/02/10 11:39AM
    ghfanfare

Did anyone else watch the Beatles 50th anniversary special last night on CBS? I didn't see all of it but quite a bit. It was very nostalgic. Made me teary-eyed.

Some of those Grammy artists really butchered the songs but others were great. And of course I loved Paul and Ringo. Really missed John and George, though.

#456   2014/02/10 11:42AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: Did anyone else watch the Beatles 50th anniversary special last night on CBS? I didn't see all of it but quite a bit. It was very nostalgic. Made me teary-eyed.

Some of those Grammy artists really butchered the songs but others were great. And of course I loved Paul and Ringo. Really missed John and George, though.

No, but I'm glad you brought up this thread. I am LOVING Nashville. Do you watch?

#457   2014/02/10 11:45AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: I am LOVING Nashville. Do you watch?

I watched a good part of the first season but have not followed up. No reason why. Just got distracted, I guess.

My fave right now is Reign. And I am looking forward to the return of Dallas.

#458   2014/02/10 11:55AM
    JaneDoe

I haven't seen this thread in a long time!

My favorite shows outside of GH are still Castle and Modern Family.

Right now, my daughter won't let us watch anything except the Winter Olympics!

#459   2014/02/10 12:02PM
    strangeland

Love Castle, How I Met Your Mother...
    Also love the BBC America offerings - Ripper Street, Dr. Who, Orphan Black and the SCIFI offerings Lost Girl and Warehouse 13. Old favs include Supernatural and Bones - seems like they have been on forever. Oh and Match Game 75 on the Game Show Network (love seeing the old clothing styles and hairdos from the 70's).
    Of course I was loving watching the old General Hospital episodes on SOAPNET. Sigh.

#460   2014/02/10 03:55PM
    taramartin

Not many of you listed The Middle - it is so quirky, funny - give a few episodes a try - okay to watch with kids.
    Also love Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey Call The Midwife.

« 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list