List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 09:50PM, Views: 22328, Replies: 490
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/03/26 11:46AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    genhospchat

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Wasn't too impressed with the latest episode of TVD...a three week hiatuis and thats the episode we get? ...highlights of the episode for me was Stefan and Caroline dancing, thats it!....I am also hating Elena more and more every episode, not that I have ever been a fan

Really? I thought it was one of the best episodes in a long time. Maybe it was the hiatus and I was just happy to get my Damon fix? I even liked Klaus, who I have never liked.

My issus with the show is they took the entire premise, Elena's family, and killed every one of them off, as well as took her away from her friends, to make it darker (or was it have it believable from her to be with Damon?). I'm not impressed by that and if not for looking at Damon every week, I would probably have left the show by now.

#382   2013/03/26 11:48AM
    genhospchat

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Wasn't too impressed with the latest episode of TVD...a three week hiatuis and thats the episode we get? ...highlights of the episode for me was Stefan and Caroline dancing, thats it!....I am also hating Elena more and more every episode, not that I have ever been a fan

Exactly !!! Small talk about Silas and just more annoying Elena And a big minus was no Bonnie for me . Elena for some reason still seems like she cares even if she turn off her emotions . She like a depressed vampire trying to act fun , but as usual she's no fun . Now Katherine's fun Elena is just

Ok thank God someone else agrees with me I wanted Caroline ( my fav ) to rip her head off

Katherine is fun, I enjoy her! ...Clearly Elena was jealous of Steroline dancing, but she is too much a twit to admit it. I know I was wondering where the heck Bonnie was, we had a mention of Caroline talking about her thats it. Haley & Klaus was just blah, although I didn't mind seeing him shirtless

Klaus and Hayley were HOT! That was the highlight of the show for me. I also miss when Caroline isn't on but Bonnie, meh, she is basically filler for me. I miss Jeremy and Alaric.

#383   2013/03/26 12:03PM
    genhospchat

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:

Exactly !!! Small talk about Silas and just more annoying Elena And a big minus was no Bonnie for me . Elena for some reason still seems like she cares even if she turn off her emotions . She like a depressed vampire trying to act fun , but as usual she's no fun . Now Katherine's fun Elena is just

Ok thank God someone else agrees with me I wanted Caroline ( my fav ) to rip her head off

Katherine is fun, I enjoy her! ...Clearly Elena was jealous of Steroline dancing, but she is too much a twit to admit it. I know I was wondering where the heck Bonnie was, we had a mention of Caroline talking about her thats it. Haley & Klaus was just blah, although I didn't mind seeing him shirtless

Klaus and Hayley were HOT! That was the highlight of the show for me. I also miss when Caroline isn't on but Bonnie, meh, she is basically filler for me. I like Rebekah as well, like that they gave her a vulnerable side. I miss Jeremy and Alaric.

#384   2013/03/26 12:13PM
    genhospchat

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:

Klaus and Hayley were HOT! That was the highlight of the show for me. I also miss when Caroline isn't on but Bonnie, meh, she is basically filler for me. I miss Jeremy and Alaric.

Oops double post

#385   2013/03/27 11:15AM
    fireball

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:

Ok, clue me in what is TVD, sounds good

Oops double post

#386   2013/08/29 06:40PM
    ghfanfare

So what is everyone watching these days? Any shows to recommend?

I'm looking forward to the return of Dallas but that isn't until early 2014 according to the TNT website. At least Arrow will be back in October.

#387   2013/08/30 12:52AM
    stilllovingtodd

i have alot of favorite classics but the shows i like on tv now are:
    Criminal Minds
    Revenge
    Royal Pains
    Army Wives
    Under The Dome
    and i will be watching a few new shows this fall and will be adding other favorites

#388   2013/08/30 01:03AM
    stilllovingtodd

i will say my favorite classics so get ready long list of shows i love to still watch:
    I love Lucy
    Here's Lucy
    Lucy show
    Andy griffith
    Donna reed
    Patty Duke
    Dennis The Mennace
    Golden Girls
    Maude
    All in the family
    diasnosis murder
    murder she wrote
    Bewitched
    mr ed
    Hazel
    brady bunch
    partridge family
    eight is enough
    family
    empty nest
    donny and marie
    mamas family
    match game
    nancy drew/hardy boys

#389   2013/08/30 08:40AM
    ghfanfare

^^^Wow. Feel like I'm in the way back machine with some of those shows, lovingtodd! Lol. Remember the way back machine? Peabody and Sherman.

An oldie I still like to watch is Quantum Leap.

#390   2013/08/30 09:05AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I can't wait for Fall's line up I got some new shows to watch and old shows like :

Old shows :
    Scandal : Olivia finally was outed
    The Vampire Diaries : Not feeling Bonnie being dead
    Parenthood : Love me some Crosby and Jasmine
    Grey's Anatomy : Happy for MerDer family
    Once Upon Time : Just got into this show this summer
    Law and Order SVU : Hope Olivia is okay

New shows :
    The Originals : Love the Hayley pregnancy
    Sleepy Hollow : Looks really good
    MAYBE Reign : It looks kind of predictable
    MAYBE Once Upon a Time in Wonderland : It might be good

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list