List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 20212, Replies: 466
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/03/17 12:23AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Dallas was soooo good last night! I think Larry Hagman would have been happy with his character's exit.

*sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalala I haven't watched it so I'm not listening.

I'm so hooked on Castle that when TNT is showing it (usually Monday's and Wednesdays from like 2pm to 2am) I'll watch that show from the time I get home until I go to bed. Last night when Dallas came on, I switched to TNT West and kept watching Castle. I DVR Dallas so I'll probably watch it tonight.

Ok I bawled during the farewell to Larry/JR! Linda & Patrick broke my heart <3 Beautiful tribute to one of tv's biggest villains and stars!

#372   2013/03/17 12:24AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Wasn't too impressed with the latest episode of TVD...a three week hiatuis and thats the episode we get? ...highlights of the episode for me was Stefan and Caroline dancing, thats it!....I am also hating Elena more and more every episode, not that I have ever been a fan

#373   2013/03/17 01:25PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Wasn't too impressed with the latest episode of TVD...a three week hiatuis and thats the episode we get? ...highlights of the episode for me was Stefan and Caroline dancing, thats it!....I am also hating Elena more and more every episode, not that I have ever been a fan

Exactly !!! Small talk about Silas and just more annoying Elena And a big minus was no Bonnie for me . Elena for some reason still seems like she cares even if she turn off her emotions . She like a depressed vampire trying to act fun , but as usual she's no fun . Now Katherine's fun Elena is just

#374   2013/03/17 01:30PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I probably commented in here , but I don't remember .

My fave shows are :

Shameless(US)
    Scandal :
    The Vampire Diaries :
    Parenthood(PleaseDontGetCancelled) :

I think that's it .

#375   2013/03/17 02:29PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Wasn't too impressed with the latest episode of TVD...a three week hiatuis and thats the episode we get? ...highlights of the episode for me was Stefan and Caroline dancing, thats it!....I am also hating Elena more and more every episode, not that I have ever been a fan

Exactly !!! Small talk about Silas and just more annoying Elena And a big minus was no Bonnie for me . Elena for some reason still seems like she cares even if she turn off her emotions . She like a depressed vampire trying to act fun , but as usual she's no fun . Now Katherine's fun Elena is just

Ok thank God someone else agrees with me I wanted Caroline ( my fav ) to rip her head off

Katherine is fun, I enjoy her! ...Clearly Elena was jealous of Steroline dancing, but she is too much a twit to admit it. I know I was wondering where the heck Bonnie was, we had a mention of Caroline talking about her thats it. Haley & Klaus was just blah, although I didn't mind seeing him shirtless

#376   2013/03/18 01:45AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:

Caroline and Elena's fight baffled me . Caroline should have easily took her out being a little older . Just like how easy for the to kill Kol . Elena gets stronger than others when it suits their purpose , but the rest of the time is whiny and weak . Now she's just despressing and mean . Bonnie is my fave can't wait for the next episode . She has taken a back seat to everyone and they bring her out to play when they need something from her . Which sucks .
    Klaus shirtless was one of the hightlights Not a fan of Hayley , but whateves .

Ok thank God someone else agrees with me I wanted Caroline ( my fav ) to rip her head off

Katherine is fun, I enjoy her! ...Clearly Elena was jealous of Steroline dancing, but she is too much a twit to admit it. I know I was wondering where the heck Bonnie was, we had a mention of Caroline talking about her thats it. Haley & Klaus was just blah, although I didn't mind seeing him shirtless

#377   2013/03/20 08:22AM
    the girl is HOT

right now mine is The Walking DEad
    love watching reruns of
    the Partridge Family

#378   2013/03/20 10:38AM
    alikat

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Dallas was soooo good last night! I think Larry Hagman would have been happy with his character's exit.

*sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalala I haven't watched it so I'm not listening.

I'm so hooked on Castle that when TNT is showing it (usually Monday's and Wednesdays from like 2pm to 2am) I'll watch that show from the time I get home until I go to bed. Last night when Dallas came on, I switched to TNT West and kept watching Castle. I DVR Dallas so I'll probably watch it tonight.

Ok I bawled during the farewell to Larry/JR! Linda & Patrick broke my heart <3 Beautiful tribute to one of tv's biggest villains and stars!

It really was good and the reading of the will had me cracking up. That show is hands down my favorite on right now. That and Blue Bloods I cannot wait to watch. It never stays on the DVR long.

And the Ewing boys....good LORDY how I'd like to be the creme filling between John Ross and Christopher!!!

#379   2013/03/22 09:27AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote alikat:

It really was good and the reading of the will had me cracking up. That show is hands down my favorite on right now. That and Blue Bloods I cannot wait to watch. It never stays on the DVR long.

And the Ewing boys....good LORDY how I'd like to be the creme filling between John Ross and Christopher!!!

Dallas and Arrow are my two faves right now. Glad I finally figured out when Dallas is on because I missed some of the episodes esp. in the first season. Wish it would turn up on Netflix soon so I could recap.

#380   2013/03/25 08:51AM
    ghfanfare

The first season of Dallas is now on Netflix. Hooray! Marathon time.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list