List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 19078, Replies: 466
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2013/03/12 10:56AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    Bettie Davis

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Is it okay to mention shows I watched in the 70's even then I watched GH, "okay here goes" The Partridge Family. The Brady Bunch, American Bandstand, were my favorites.

My husband and I were watching PBS the other night and Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits) was hosting a special about the old variety show Hullabaloo. Oh, my gosh! Some of that music is still good today and those bands were pretty cool. But some of it was rather corny, lol. Fun to hear those songs from back in the day, but it did make me feel like a dinosaur.

Oh my gosh I watched Hullabaloo, and I think Peter Noone is gorgeous, well at least now he is.

#362   2013/03/12 11:07AM
    alikat

Quote Bettie Davis: Is it okay to mention shows I watched in the 70's even then I watched GH, "okay here goes" The Partridge Family. The Brady Bunch, American Bandstand, were my favorites.

I remember a show called

Love American Style

Is that correct? It was kind of like a variety show? It seems that Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman came from that show? Am I remembering correctly? I remember I liked that show (I'm just not sure what the name of it was)

#363   2013/03/12 11:09AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: Dallas was soooo good last night! I think Larry Hagman would have been happy with his character's exit.

*sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalala I haven't watched it so I'm not listening.

I'm so hooked on Castle that when TNT is showing it (usually Monday's and Wednesdays from like 2pm to 2am) I'll watch that show from the time I get home until I go to bed. Last night when Dallas came on, I switched to TNT West and kept watching Castle. I DVR Dallas so I'll probably watch it tonight.

#364   2013/03/12 11:09AM
    alikat

ooops double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/12 11:15AM
    #365   2013/03/12 11:55AM
    frustratedfan

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Dallas was soooo good last night! I think Larry Hagman would have been happy with his character's exit.

*sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalala I haven't watched it so I'm not listening.

I'm so hooked on Castle that when TNT is showing it (usually Monday's and Wednesdays from like 2pm to 2am) I'll watch that show from the time I get home until I go to bed. Last night when Dallas came on, I switched to TNT West and kept watching Castle. I DVR Dallas so I'll probably watch it tonight.

I started watching Castle on TNT and really like it. It hasn't made it to my dvr yet but I have watched a few new episodes.

I'll have to reach out for someone to fill in the blanks. I think the TNT story ends with them hooking up. What happened between then and now?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/12 12:00PM
    #366   2013/03/12 12:51PM
    alikat

Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote alikat:

I started watching Castle on TNT and really like it. It hasn't made it to my dvr yet but I have watched a few new episodes.

I'll have to reach out for someone to fill in the blanks. I think the TNT story ends with them hooking up. What happened between then and now?

Oh this last season has been so good. We got to meet Rick's father. Castle and Beckett have been dating. It's been good so far.

#367   2013/03/12 01:58PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ghfanfare:

My husband and I were watching PBS the other night and Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits) was hosting a special about the old variety show Hullabaloo. Oh, my gosh! Some of that music is still good today and those bands were pretty cool. But some of it was rather corny, lol. Fun to hear those songs from back in the day, but it did make me feel like a dinosaur.

Oh my gosh I watched Hullabaloo, and I think Peter Noone is gorgeous, well at least now he is.

I watched that and thought that Peter Noone looked just like Jack Wagner

#368   2013/03/12 02:01PM
    fireball

Loving the Bible Miniseries on the History Channel and Lifetime.

Red Widow

Deception

Shark Tank

#369   2013/03/12 05:57PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote alikat:

I remember a show called

Love American Style

Is that correct? It was kind of like a variety show? It seems that Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman came from that show? Am I remembering correctly? I remember I liked that show (I'm just not sure what the name of it was)

You are right, I love the theme song from that show.

#370   2013/03/13 12:29AM
    annabannana

The Locator.

Reminds me of Mr. Keene tracer of lost persons on the radio.

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list