List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 12:08PM, Views: 17599, Replies: 466
    « 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:
    #341   2013/02/13 12:10PM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    ghfanfare

Quote fireball:
    Quote ghfanfare: My favorite show this season is Arrow. However, I seem to be the only person I know who is watching it. Which may not bode well for another season.

I love Arrow!

#342   2013/02/13 12:12PM
    ghfanfare

I finally found the date and time of Dallas the other night. It was good! I see the episodes are up on TNT. Will have to catch up with the ones already aired.

Kind of a hassle to watch anything on TNT though. They make you go through your cable or satellite provider. I don't like to have to jump through hoops just to watch a TV show.

#343   2013/02/13 12:23PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ghfanfare: I finally found the date and time of Dallas the other night. It was good! I see the episodes are up on TNT. Will have to catch up with the ones already aired.

Kind of a hassle to watch anything on TNT though. They make you go through your cable or satellite provider. I don't like to have to jump through hoops just to watch a TV show.

I LOVE the new Dallas, its very addictive lol. I am Team John Ross all the way, Christopher annoys me.

I have Satellite, I live in a very smal town that the only option for cable is Satellite so I get TNT.

#344   2013/02/13 01:19PM
    ghfanfare

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ghfanfare: I finally found the date and time of Dallas the other night. It was good! I see the episodes are up on TNT. Will have to catch up with the ones already aired.

I LOVE the new Dallas, its very addictive lol. I am Team John Ross all the way, Christopher annoys me.

I have Satellite, I live in a very smal town that the only option for cable is Satellite so I get TNT.

I like bad boy John Ross, too.

I get TNT on my cable. I just wanted to watch past episodes online at the TNT website. But unlike other websites where you just click and watch, with TNT you have to create an account with your cable or satellite provider and then log in to watch full episodes on the website. Must be some kind of contract they have with the cable/satellite companies.

I guess it's not that big a deal, really. I'm just being a baby because they are making me jump through hoops to catch up on this season of Dallas.

#345   2013/02/13 01:33PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

I like bad boy John Ross, too.

I get TNT on my cable. I just wanted to watch past episodes online at the TNT website. But unlike other websites where you just click and watch, with TNT you have to create an account with your cable or satellite provider and then log in to watch full episodes on the website. Must be some kind of contract they have with the cable/satellite companies.

I guess it's not that big a deal, really. I'm just being a baby because they are making me jump through hoops to catch up on this season of Dallas.

Oh, thats so weird! I have never heard of having to do anything like that before lol.

#346   2013/03/08 08:51PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I am still loving DallasTNT & John Ross Can't wait to see the farewell episode to Larry Hagman this week

The Orginals ( spinoff of TVD ) starts April 25th, I am going to give it a chance. I enjoy TVD, although I hate Elena she is the worst character ever I am not a Stelena or Delena fan but a fan of both Stefan & Damon.

Community has finally started back up but I am finding this season is really lacking something, I do not like Troy & Britta together at all.

I am loving The Walking Dead its by far my favorite show right now!

Has anybody else been watching The Following with Kevin Bacon? Now that is a great show! I find it very intense and interesting!

#347   2013/03/09 08:27AM
    ghfanfare

I'm enjoying Dallas, too. It's pretty good!

Disappointed in Justified, though. The first two seasons were riveting but now it just seems to be a lot of gratuitious violence every week. Too depressing.

Still enjoying The Big Bang Theory. My favorite comedy. I like comedies. We need more of those.

#348   2013/03/09 08:52AM
    Monkey Mama

The Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time are my 2 most favorite shows other than GH. I never miss em!

#349   2013/03/09 08:55AM
    ransomha

Scandal , awesome show.

#350   2013/03/09 12:06PM
    frustratedfan

Quote ransomha: Scandal , awesome show.

LOVE Scandal. Love the intrigue,... twists and turns of the show.

Scandal should be added to the list of shows (to the left) just as Greys and Glee were.

« 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list