List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:17AM, Views: 23271, Replies: 495
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2012/10/12 09:32PM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    asiangal

Quote LadyOfTheEvening: Stupid iPad! Anyway, I love the newsroom, ag! Also like homeland. And covert affairs.

I don't have Showtime I have heard raving reviews from my friends about Homeland and I really need to go rent the Season 1 dvds.

#302   2012/10/13 09:39AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal: Nashville is really good. Other new shows I am digging are: Revolution, Last Resort, The Newsroom,

I still love

Revenge
    The Vampire Diaries
    OUAT
    Nikita

Have yet to watch Arrow, Beauty and the Beast......

Wow, and here I am stuck in my old ways.

Favorite shows are still Monday Night Football, DWTS, Walking Dead, Longmire, Vegas, Dexter, Big Bang Theory.

But I do/did want to check out Arrow and Beauty&theBeast.

#303   2012/10/13 09:42AM
    Dark-Angel

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal: Nashville is really good. Other new shows I am digging are: Revolution, Last Resort, The Newsroom,

I still love

Revenge
    The Vampire Diaries
    OUAT
    Nikita

Have yet to watch Arrow, Beauty and the Beast......

Wow, and here I am stuck in my old ways.

Favorite shows are still Monday Night Football, DWTS, Walking Dead, Longmire, Vegas, Dexter, Big Bang Theory.

But I do/did want to check out Arrow and Beauty&theBeast.

Love the Big Bang Theory. I still watch MNF, Walking Dead. Still need to check out Aarow and Beauty and the Beast. Recently started watching an old TV show I wished didn't get cancelled ALIAS

#304   2012/10/17 07:07PM
    anybeth22

I really like Jersie girl but it's already been cancelled.

#305   2012/10/19 12:52PM
    fireball

OMG Beauty and the Beast

DWTS- Kelly is great!!!!

FOOTBALL-Sunday-Monday

CNN

#306   2012/10/22 09:07AM
    alikat

My favorite new show's are Chicago Fire, Elementary & Guys with Kids. Also Nashville seems like a good ole "Dallas" type show. I wonder where that show is filmed. So far I'm liking it. Partners is a pretty funny new comedy.

OH...Masterpiece Theater has remade Upstairs Downstairs and the show is pretty good. It's not quite Downton Abbey but it's really quite good. It's caused me to start watching the old Upstairs Downstairs from the 70's on Netflix.

Still digging:

Hawaii 5-0
    Blue Bloods
    Castle (has anyone read the books?)
    Big Bang
    Hart of Dixie
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    Grey's
    Modern Family

I love when it's time for the new fall season of shows!!!

#307   2012/10/22 09:23AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: My favorite new show's are Chicago Fire, Elementary & Guys with Kids. Also Nashville seems like a good ole "Dallas" type show. I wonder where that show is filmed. So far I'm liking it. Partners is a pretty funny new comedy.

OH...Masterpiece Theater has remade Upstairs Downstairs and the show is pretty good. It's not quite Downton Abbey but it's really quite good. It's caused me to start watching the old Upstairs Downstairs from the 70's on Netflix.

Still digging:

Hawaii 5-0
    Blue Bloods
    Big Bang
    Hart of Dixie
    Grey's
    Modern Family

I LOVE Castle, but have not read the books..... they are on my wish list though.

Modern Family is my FAVORITE show!

#308   2012/10/22 09:53AM
    anybeth22

Quote alikat: My favorite new show's are Chicago Fire, Elementary & Guys with Kids. Also Nashville seems like a good ole "Dallas" type show. I wonder where that show is filmed. So far I'm liking it. Partners is a pretty funny new comedy.

Still digging:

Hawaii 5-0
    Blue Bloods
    Big Bang
    Hart of Dixie
    Grey's
    Modern Family

I'm watching Upstairs Downstairs too. I agree not as good as Downton, but interesting. I'll have to look up the original on Netflex. Always forget to look on there for shows.

Have you seen Call the Midwife? Still haven't decided if it's one I'll continue to watch.

#309   2012/10/22 09:58AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:

Still digging:

Hawaii 5-0
    Blue Bloods
    Big Bang
    Hart of Dixie
    Grey's
    Modern Family

I LOVE Castle, but have not read the books..... they are on my wish list though.

Modern Family is my FAVORITE show!

Do you have a Kindle? I'd love to loan you my Nikki Heat book or even if you don't have the actual Kindle but you use the Kindle app I'd love to "gift" the book to you. I haven't read it yet but I simply love the show and plan to read the books because I cannot imagine I wouldn't enjoy them.

Ha, my parents have just discovered the series since it's not airing on TNT. They absolutely love the show.

Oh and favorite part about Modern Family this week was Clair wanting to know how much weight Gloria has gained. LOL I mean come on...every woman in the WORLD can identify with that emotion.

#310   2012/10/22 10:07AM
    alikat

Quote anybeth22:

Still digging:

Hawaii 5-0
    Blue Bloods
    Big Bang
    Hart of Dixie
    Grey's
    Modern Family

I'm watching Upstairs Downstairs too. I agree not as good as Downton, but interesting. I'll have to look up the original on Netflex. Always forget to look on there for shows.

Have you seen Call the Midwife? Still haven't decided if it's one I'll continue to watch.

No. Is it a Masterpiece Theater show? There's was a "Return to Crawford" but I think that was not a series. Not really sure. Dame Judi Dench is in it. So is the Head Butler of Downton Abbey.

Now, since you have Netflix, you have to watch the mini-series North and South (not the American Civil War one but the English move to industry one. Very good!!)

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list