List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Started by fireball at 2011/12/29 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/14 11:17AM, Views: 23900, Replies: 495
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2012/02/26 11:25AM
    Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap
    anybeth22

Downton Abbey is one of the greatest shows!! How have I not been watching this all this time? It's fantastic! I have 3 more episodes in season 2 to watch.

#212   2012/02/26 11:50AM
    One Life to ...

The Big Bang Theory(My fave show!)
    Psych
    Nikita
    The Secret Circle(does anyone watch this? It is really good!)
    Revenge
    Modern Family
    The Middle
    Days of Our Lives
    How I Met Your Mother
    Two Broke Girls

#213   2012/02/26 12:05PM
    alikat

Quote anybeth22: Downton Abbey is one of the greatest shows!! How have I not been watching this all this time? It's fantastic! I have 3 more episodes in season 2 to watch.

You're about where I am. I think I actually have 4 episodes to watch. I'm at William and Mathew are hurt and William has just been brought to the hospital near Downton Abbey and Violet pulled strings to get William brought back to Downton to die.

Here's a website you'll love

www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/downtonabbey/index.html

the character I am most like is Lady Mary Crawley...(I had a feeling it would be her)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/26 12:11PM
    #214   2012/02/26 12:10PM
    anybeth22

Quote alikat:
    Quote anybeth22: Downton Abbey is one of the greatest shows!! How have I not been watching this all this time? It's fantastic! I have 3 more episodes in season 2 to watch.

You're about where I am. I think I actually have 4 episodes to watch. I'm at William and Mathew are hurt and William has just been brought to the hospital near Downton Abbey and Violet pulled strings to get William brought back to Downton to die.

That's the website I'm watching season 2 on

#215   2012/02/27 11:20AM
    anybeth22

Quote alikat:

the character I am most like is Lady Mary Crawley...(I had a feeling it would be her)

I finished it!! Now have to wait a full yr to see season 3

#216   2012/02/27 11:41AM
    ghfanfare

Quote One Life to Live Fan: The Secret Circle(does anyone watch this? It is really good!)

Yes, asian gal and I have been discussing The Secret Circle. We are both watching.

I was happy to see Joe Lando show up as Cassie's father. He looks great. Still very handsome.

Hope he is really the good guy they are making him out to be so far.

#217   2012/02/27 08:22PM
    Charming the...

did anyone watch Terriers?

it WOULD be one of my faves had they renewed it *sniff*. You can watch the first season on Netflix. It's really really good! Like surprisingly good... so you won't be surprised it made every critics Top Ten list. Only it was on one of the more obscure channels that don't usually have smart shows... so not enough people knew about it when it was airing.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1493239/

#218   2012/02/29 10:20PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote alikat:

I started watching it, and I must say I am liking it so far!

#219   2012/02/29 10:22PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Charming the Flame: did anyone watch Terriers?

it WOULD be one of my faves had they renewed it *sniff*. You can watch the first season on Netflix. It's really really good! Like surprisingly good... so you won't be surprised it made every critics Top Ten list. Only it was on one of the more obscure channels that don't usually have smart shows... so not enough people knew about it when it was airing.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1493239/

Never heard of that one, but I really do hate when a show that has great potential gets cancelled because of its time slot and channel that its shown on doesn't get previewed much to viewers.

#220   2012/02/29 11:01PM
    anybeth22

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote alikat:

I started watching it, and I must say I am liking it so far!

Yay!

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list