List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 09:32AM, Views: 35532, Replies: 912
    « 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:
    #891   2014/07/03 07:55AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    Layngel

Quote taramartin: Hot, humid and holding here. Luckily Arthur has moved past us. Happy 4th! Be safe. Keep a close eye on the kids.

Yep, should be nice weather. We actually have sun today. Really hot though.

#892   2014/07/10 09:48AM
    JaneDoe

This has been one of the best summer's weather wise. Back in the comfortable 80's and loving every minute.

I'm leaving for a long weekend away with some great friends of mine this afternoon.... can't WAIT! I won't be able to watch GH for a couple of days, hope I can catch up before Monday.

#893   2014/07/10 09:51AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: This has been one of the best summer's weather wise. Back in the comfortable 80's and loving every minute.

I'm leaving for a long weekend away with some great friends of mine this afternoon.... can't WAIT! I won't be able to watch GH for a couple of days, hope I can catch up before Monday.

you are right this summer so far has been better then the past couple of years, perfect weekends and not to bad humidity. enjoy your weekend!!!!!

#894   2014/07/10 09:57AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: This has been one of the best summer's weather wise. Back in the comfortable 80's and loving every minute.

Enjoy your weekend.

#895   2014/07/10 10:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:

Enjoy your weekend.

I plan to... lots and lots and lots.

#896   2014/07/10 10:07AM
    Nightmoves

Have Fun JD

#897   2014/07/14 08:30AM
    ghfanfare

Getting some monsoon weather today. Overcast but hot and humid. Not as hot as yesterday, though. Whew!

Hope everyone has a good week.

#898   2014/07/14 09:07AM
    JaneDoe

One more muggy, stormy day here then back into the upper 70's! These cool spells are really nice and totally unusual for this time of year here.

#899   2014/07/14 04:43PM
    S.S.K.

Quote JaneDoe: One more muggy, stormy day here then back into the upper 70's! These cool spells are really nice and totally unusual for this time of year here.

It's been hot and humid here, and right now we're getting a thunder storm. Probably more tomorrow. BOooooooo

#900   2014/07/16 06:08AM
    Nightmoves

We have been having thunderstorms and torrential downpours the past few days. Very humid as well. Hoping for a nice weekend though

« 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list