List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 02:02PM, Views: 43624, Replies: 1016
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/01/12 05:27PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat: Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

That is truly AWESOME!!!! Hate threads are not needed to discuss opposing views of the show.

We can't go one freaking day!!!

#82   2012/01/13 03:40AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat: Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

That is truly AWESOME!!!! Hate threads are not needed to discuss opposing views of the show.

We can't go one freaking day!!!

Oh let me guess someone brought one up. Quelle surprise - NOT!!!

#83   2012/01/13 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Happy Friday everyone.

Ali, stay away from the North today. Freezing rain, ice pellets and 15-20cm of snow. That's 4-6 inches for you.

#84   2012/01/13 04:10AM
    alikat

It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

For me the answer is no, but I also don't go around flaunting fate so when it's something I can easily do, I do it. Like not walking under a ladder, I bought a new broom for new year this year (Thanks LuvingGH), etc.

Hopefully I'll have nothing bad happen today since it's Friday the 13th. It is one of my best friends birthday. She and I grew up together. She swears she was attacked by a spirit. The house they used to live in has been deemed "haunted" and she has a scar on her arm from the spirit's "attack". Pretty creepy huh?

#85   2012/01/13 04:29AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

For me the answer is no, but I also don't go around flaunting fate so when it's something I can easily do, I do it. Like not walking under a ladder, I bought a new broom for new year this year (Thanks LuvingGH), etc.

Hopefully I'll have nothing bad happen today since it's Friday the 13th. It is one of my best friends birthday. She and I grew up together. She swears she was attacked by a spirit. The house they used to live in has been deemed "haunted" and she has a scar on her arm from the spirit's "attack". Pretty creepy huh?

I'm not superstitious either.
    The radio station I listen to on my way into work was listing a whole slew of different superstitions for today and here is one I had never heard before.

Don't change the bedding, (sheets), on Friday the 13th, if you do you will have nightmares all night.

#86   2012/01/13 06:49AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Of course the posters couldn't leave the hate threads off the first page for more than an hour or two

So, I decided to fill the front page with positive threads, by giving them a little bump to the top! The Carly/Johnny thread makes me laugh everytime I go in there, its hilarious but not in a mean way!

#87   2012/01/13 10:51AM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote alikat: It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

I am....If I see a black cat crossing the street(to the left), I will not go that way......or most importantly, be the first car after he does, because it's bad luck. And on New Year's Day, I don't wash clothes, because you can wash someone out of your family, or eat blackeyed peas(bad luck).

#88   2012/01/13 03:42PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Yet again the front page is full of hate threads! So, I am showing my hate for the hate threads by posting in a nice thread that will get bumped to the top! I hope that statement makes sense lol

#89   2012/01/14 06:35AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Its a very boring and dull day here in this neighbourhood, known as work lol
    After seeing the new GH preview that shows the OLTL characters, I must admit I am actually excited! I haven't been excited to watch it since Liz's fantasy about Jason. I am wondering how everybody is gonna be introduced?! I have been reading some pretty great ideas from other posters. Seriously if TPTB just hired some of the posters around here the show would be totally awesome all the time!

#90   2012/01/14 11:27AM
    BrendaJasonL...

It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood. It's cold but sunny.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list