List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 06:42AM, Views: 40816, Replies: 976
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #841   2014/03/13 07:47AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet: We were in the 60's yesterday but in the 20's today. They say it suppose to be back up to mid 40's tomorrow. They even mentioned that four letter word again, but the sun is trying to shine.

I HATE that four letter word! I hope we are done with that for good here.

Even with all the warm days I have some piles left on my grass.

#842   2014/03/13 09:36AM
    ghfanfare

Geez, you guys. You must be so tired of cold and snow. And here we are supposed to be up into the 80s over the weekend.

#843   2014/03/13 12:51PM
    Layngel

Quote ghfanfare: Geez, you guys. You must be so tired of cold and snow. And here we are supposed to be up into the 80s over the weekend.

I live in South Florida, and we were up in the 80's until today. We had a little cool snap but nothing too much. I am sure there are so many people ready for Spring!

#844   2014/03/13 01:19PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Layngel:
    Quote ghfanfare: Geez, you guys. You must be so tired of cold and snow. And here we are supposed to be up into the 80s over the weekend.

I live in South Florida, and we were up in the 80's until today. We had a little cool snap but nothing too much. I am sure there are so many people ready for Spring!

I can't wait to retire to a warmer climate unfortunately it won't be for a while!

The wind here today is just brutal

#845   2014/03/13 02:32PM
    Layngel

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Layngel:

I can't wait to retire to a warmer climate unfortunately it won't be for a while!

I hope it warms up for you all soon! It just seems like it keeps coming, just as it lets up a little.

#846   2014/03/13 02:36PM
    oltllover

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Layngel:

I hope it warms up for you all soon! It just seems like it keeps coming, just as it lets up a little.

yep, just when you think its over winter comes back with a vengeance I have all kinds of jackets hanging on the hook for what ever mother nature has in store for us next.

#847   2014/03/13 07:00PM
    Layngel

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Layngel:

yep, just when you think its over winter comes back with a vengeance I have all kinds of jackets hanging on the hook for what ever mother nature has in store for us next.

Is it worse this year or is this normal? It seems like winter is mad this year, and decided to stick around!

#848   2014/03/31 06:41AM
    oltllover

It's ten days into Spring and it is SNOWING on Long Island.

#849   2014/03/31 06:44AM
    JaneDoe

Hello Spring! We are going to be in the 70's for most of the week. Some rain, but I'll take it.

#850   2014/03/31 06:46AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: Hello Spring! We are going to be in the 70's for most of the week. Some rain, but I'll take it.

well lucky you.

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list