List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:17AM, Views: 37054, Replies: 930
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2014/03/06 09:57AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

There's a warm up on the horizon! It's looking more like spring here for this weekend and early next week. No snow in sight.... can winter really be over? Here's hoping!

#832   2014/03/06 10:27AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: There's a warm up on the horizon! It's looking more like spring here for this weekend and early next week. No snow in sight.... can winter really be over? Here's hoping!

Glad you are finally seeing signs of spring! Beautiful day here. Sunny with a nice breeze. Good day for a walk.

#833   2014/03/12 01:07PM
    Layngel

Hi everyone,

To all the posters in the NorthEast US, and maybe other areas..not sure I heard you all were supposed to get another wicked storm. Stay safe and try to stay warm. I hope Spring finds you soon. Take care!

#834   2014/03/12 01:17PM
    oltllover

Quote Layngel: Hi everyone,

To all the posters in the NorthEast US, and maybe other areas..not sure I heard you all were supposed to get another wicked storm. Stay safe and try to stay warm. I hope Spring finds you soon. Take care!

My neck of the woods will be spared except for the cold again but it truly has been an awful winter. we have gotten glimpses of lovely weather but not quite there yet.

#835   2014/03/12 01:25PM
    Layngel

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Layngel: Hi everyone,

My neck of the woods will be spared except for the cold again but it truly has been an awful winter. we have gotten glimpses of lovely weather but not quite there yet.

I hope it warms up for you soon!

#836   2014/03/13 07:27AM
    JaneDoe

Yo-yoing again here. 70's a couple of days ago, back to cold again now. Suppose to get back to almost 60 tomorrow. Hello March!

#837   2014/03/13 07:32AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: Yo-yoing again here. 70's a couple of days ago, back to cold again now. Suppose to get back to almost 60 tomorrow. Hello March!

Same here in NJ. It was in the 60's a few days ago and today 19 with bitterly cold wind gusts. Tomorrow back in the 40's

#838   2014/03/13 07:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe: Yo-yoing again here. 70's a couple of days ago, back to cold again now. Suppose to get back to almost 60 tomorrow. Hello March!

Same here in NJ. It was in the 60's a few days ago and today 19 with bitterly cold wind gusts. Tomorrow back in the 40's

Probably the same winds we had yesterday.... thankfully they have died down now. We are suppose to rebound to around 40 this afternoon. Yesterday's winds were fierce.

#839   2014/03/13 07:40AM
    Bizlet

We were in the 60's yesterday but in the 20's today. They say it suppose to be back up to mid 40's tomorrow. They even mentioned that four letter word again, but the sun is trying to shine.

#840   2014/03/13 07:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet: We were in the 60's yesterday but in the 20's today. They say it suppose to be back up to mid 40's tomorrow. They even mentioned that four letter word again, but the sun is trying to shine.

I HATE that four letter word! I hope we are done with that for good here.

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list