List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 12:08PM, Views: 36301, Replies: 915
    « 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:
    #811   2014/02/28 12:30PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    Layngel

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Layngel: Oh I like this thread! Hope you are all having a great day. I live in South Florida, and it is in the low 80's and humid. I hope warm weather and spring comes to everyone soon!

I hate you there might be more snow up here in NY on Monday last I heard 6-12 inches and this morning it was only 10 degrees.

Haha lol sorry, I would try to send some warmth up your way..but I will be jealous next fall when you start getting the cooler air and I am still sweating in 90 degree heat in October. I know this winter has been wicked to you all this year! Hope you all warm up soon

#812   2014/02/28 12:30PM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Layngel: Oh I like this thread! Hope you are all having a great day. I live in South Florida, and it is in the low 80's and humid. I hope warm weather and spring comes to everyone soon!

I hate you there might be more snow up here in NY on Monday last I heard 6-12 inches and this morning it was only 10 degrees.

What part of NY are you in?

Long Island

I am in NJ about 26 miles west of Manhattan.

So then you know my pain you guys have been getting hit hard this year too. Spring/summer cannot come soon enough!

Yes I'm so tired of seeing snow lol

#813   2014/02/28 12:32PM
    Layngel

Quote Nightmoves:

Jealous

Aww well I hope you all see spring soon! Just talking about all that snow makes me shiver!

#814   2014/02/28 12:34PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Jealous

Aww well I hope you all see spring soon! Just talking about all that snow makes me shiver!

LOL I hope so too!

#815   2014/03/03 10:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Jealous

We were teased for a few days last week, but woke up to 5 inches of snow on top of 1/2" of ice.

#816   2014/03/03 10:35AM
    JaneDoe

Glad you found us! We share our weather, but it's also a fun place to post about anything off topic.

I really enjoy posting with you Layngel! I know you are a Sonny fan, but you've never taken my bashing of him seriously. I think other than Sonny.... we seem to like the same characters. The Badder the Better!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

#817   2014/03/03 10:46AM
    Bizlet

We were forecasted 10 inches of snow and thankful just got a dusting maybe an inch today.

#818   2014/03/03 10:52AM
    Layngel

Quote JaneDoe:

Glad you found us! We share our weather, but it's also a fun place to post about anything off topic.

I really enjoy posting with you Layngel! I know you are a Sonny fan, but you've never taken my bashing of him seriously. I think other than Sonny.... we seem to like the same characters. The Badder the Better!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Hi! Yeah especially Helena!!!!!!!!!

I never take any character bashing seriously, it's fun imo. Personally some of the comments made about some of my favs are funny to me, lol! I like Sonny, but like Ric better hahaha!

Love the baddies! Love posting with you too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/03 10:53AM
    #819   2014/03/03 10:54AM
    Nightmoves

We dodged a bullet here in NJ. They were predicting a big snowstorm and when I woke up this morning, not one flake! I was a little disppointed as I was looking forward to staying home and hanging out in my pj's all day

This coming weekend we turn the clocks ahead

#820   2014/03/03 10:55AM
    Layngel

Quote Nightmoves: We dodged a bullet here in NJ. They were predicting a big snowstorm and when I woke up this morning, not one flake! I was a little disppointed as I was looking forward to staying home and hanging out in my pj's all day

This coming weekend we turn the clocks ahead

This weekend? Ugg that is when we lose an hour of sleep

« 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list