List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 06:42AM, Views: 40571, Replies: 976
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2014/02/18 12:00PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

Quote taramartin: It truly is beautiful here today - sunny and 74. Walked to lunch earlier with my husband. Windows wide open - letting in the fresh air. Oddly, only 49 when I woke up so I had a fire in the fireplace.

Way to rub it in, lol! I'd love to see some 70's here.... fresh air blowing through my house. sigh

Enjoy!

#802   2014/02/18 12:38PM
    taramartin

It will come!

#803   2014/02/28 11:44AM
    Nightmoves

Woke up to a balmy 10 degrees this morning. They're predicting another big snow storm for Sun/Mon ugh I hope this is the last of it

The warm weather cannot come fast enough for me!

#804   2014/02/28 11:58AM
    Layngel

Oh I like this thread! Hope you are all having a great day. I live in South Florida, and it is in the low 80's and humid. I hope warm weather and spring comes to everyone soon!

#805   2014/02/28 12:08PM
    oltllover

Quote Layngel: Oh I like this thread! Hope you are all having a great day. I live in South Florida, and it is in the low 80's and humid. I hope warm weather and spring comes to everyone soon!

I hate you there might be more snow up here in NY on Monday last I heard 6-12 inches and this morning it was only 10 degrees.

#806   2014/02/28 12:11PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Layngel: Oh I like this thread! Hope you are all having a great day. I live in South Florida, and it is in the low 80's and humid. I hope warm weather and spring comes to everyone soon!

Jealous

#807   2014/02/28 12:11PM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:

I hate you there might be more snow up here in NY on Monday last I heard 6-12 inches and this morning it was only 10 degrees.

What part of NY are you in?

#808   2014/02/28 12:13PM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Long Island

#809   2014/02/28 12:19PM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Long Island

I am in NJ about 26 miles west of Manhattan.

#810   2014/02/28 12:22PM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Long Island

I am in NJ about 26 miles west of Manhattan.

So then you know my pain you guys have been getting hit hard this year too. Spring/summer cannot come soon enough!

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list