List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:33AM, Views: 28812, Replies: 855
    « 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:
    #791   2014/02/11 10:43AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe: Highs only around 20, but it's SUNNY and for once, no snow or ice. Kids FINALLY went back to school!! I think we are in the clear as far as more snow or ice and it's going to get in the 50's next week. I hope nothing changes. I've never been this tired of winter before.

You're lucky we may get another foot of snow on Thursday and our kids are now going to school on President's Day in addition to loosing some of their spring break.

I wish they'd let our kids go on President's Day to make up. Our school system will not budge and all make up days are being added to the end of the year. Bye-bye summer.

#792   2014/02/11 07:34PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Ladies!! It's been forever

Just wanted to say hello and hope everybody is doing well!

PS you know you haven't logged on in forever when you can't even remember your password

#793   2014/02/13 06:58AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hello Ladies!! It's been forever

Just wanted to say hello and hope everybody is doing well!

PS you know you haven't logged on in forever when you can't even remember your password

So good to see you again! I was just asking about you in the rant and rave thread you created a few weeks ago. I hope you can post with us again.

#794   2014/02/14 12:39PM
    ghfanfare

It's a beautiful day here. Sunny and warm. The tree outside my window is blooming and smells wonderful. The birds and bees are enjoying it, too.

Hope everyone has a pleasant Friday.

#795   2014/02/17 07:43AM
    JaneDoe

We are FINALLY going to come out of the freezer this week! Most days in the 50's.... even hitting the 60's later in the week. Maybe all the snow and ice will finally melt and leave for a while.

#796   2014/02/17 07:50AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: We are FINALLY going to come out of the freezer this week! Most days in the 50's.... even hitting the 60's later in the week. Maybe all the snow and ice will finally melt and leave for a while.

Still cold here in NY and some more snow tomorrow but then a little warmer later in the week. I have never looked forward to Spring/Summer then I have this year.

#797   2014/02/17 07:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe: We are FINALLY going to come out of the freezer this week! Most days in the 50's.... even hitting the 60's later in the week. Maybe all the snow and ice will finally melt and leave for a while.

Still cold here in NY and some more snow tomorrow but then a little warmer later in the week. I have never looked forward to Spring/Summer then I have this year.

I'm with you! We have had snow on the ground here for over 30 days now. That's unheard of for our area. We get a few inches here and there throughout the winter, but it never sticks around long because our average high most of the winter is above freezing. This year has been crazy!

#798   2014/02/17 11:56AM
    Bizlet

Were in the 30's today and tomorrow but the meltdown begins on Wed. With the piles and piles of snow I have in my yard I imagine it is going to a be a mess. Don't get me wrong though I look forward to the warmer temps.

#799   2014/02/18 07:03AM
    JaneDoe

The sun is shining, temps are suppose to land in the mid 50's! I'm not looking forward to the nasty thaw out mess, but the sunshine and warmer air is REALLY nice.

#800   2014/02/18 11:58AM
    taramartin

It truly is beautiful here today - sunny and 74. Walked to lunch earlier with my husband. Windows wide open - letting in the fresh air. Oddly, only 49 when I woke up so I had a fire in the fireplace.

« 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list