List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 12:22PM, Views: 34226, Replies: 902
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/01/12 06:09AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: Wouldn't it be nice if onlygh came back to post too?

Yes. Still miss her.

Me too!

#72   2012/01/12 06:37AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: Wouldn't it be nice if onlygh came back to post too?

Yes. Still miss her.

Me too!

Hi Neighbors

#73   2012/01/12 09:25AM
    JaneDoe

Hello everyone in the neighborhood.

Cold, windy, and spitting snow here.

#74   2012/01/12 10:03AM
    ghfanfare

Hey, neighbors!

After an overnight low of 28F, expecting a sunny 72F today. Good day for a walk.

That is all.

#75   2012/01/12 11:01AM
    alikat

By Saturday it's supposed to freeze here but not the hard freeze we had at the beginning of last week. So I doubt it will actually get down to freezing at the beach. The wonky weather really kills me sinus-wise but it always makes for interesting dressing.

Today I went to work with a short sleeved light sweater and crop pants and at lunch I went to SteinMart and got a new outfit because I was cold Now I'm in a long sleeved medium weight sweater and pants that cover my ankles.

#76   2012/01/12 11:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: By Saturday it's supposed to freeze here but not the hard freeze we had at the beginning of last week. So I doubt it will actually get down to freezing at the beach. The wonky weather really kills me sinus-wise but it always makes for interesting dressing.

Today I went to work with a short sleeved light sweater and crop pants and at lunch I went to SteinMart and got a new outfit because I was cold Now I'm in a long sleeved medium weight sweater and pants that cover my ankles.

Ali, you need to come North and visit me.
    You would need to wear, a warm sweater, long pants and socks. Of course these would be under your warm coat, with gloves, hat and scarf and winter boots to keep your feet warm and dry. Today is a crazy weather day, we have snow, freezing rain and more snow.

#77   2012/01/12 12:06PM
    alikat

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

#78   2012/01/12 12:07PM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote alikat: By Saturday it's supposed to freeze here but not the hard freeze we had at the beginning of last week. So I doubt it will actually get down to freezing at the beach. The wonky weather really kills me sinus-wise but it always makes for interesting dressing.

You would need to wear, a warm sweater, long pants and socks. Of course these would be under your warm coat, with gloves, hat and scarf and winter boots to keep your feet warm and dry. Today is a crazy weather day, we have snow, freezing rain and more snow.

Nah...I'll stay here.

#79   2012/01/12 12:25PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Nah...I'll stay here.

I don't blame you. It will probably take me an hour to get home tonight becuase of the snow and traffic. Normally it takes me 20 minutes.
    Let me do my passport application and once I get my passport I may surprise you.

#80   2012/01/12 12:26PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

That is truly AWESOME!!!! Hate threads are not needed to discuss opposing views of the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/12 12:27PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list