List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 09:32AM, Views: 35629, Replies: 912
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #781   2014/02/06 11:57AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: We are finally finally getting rain today. It is so nice and smells wonderful. Fun on the mb today too. Thanks to all the great posters here.

It has been fun!

We are still in the deep freeze. Snow and a coating of ice on top of that. It is beautiful, but down right annoying and tiresome. Our kids have been out of school ALL WEEK!!! Hopefully they go back tomorrow, but it's not looking good.

Yikes! That is tough. Do the kids go extra time later to make up for time missed?

YES. Their summer break is dwindling away.

#782   2014/02/10 06:46AM
    JaneDoe

It's NOT a beautiful day in the neighborhood! More snow last night. UGGGGG, Kids were out of school ALL last week and again TODAY. I need a Xanax.

#783   2014/02/10 06:52AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: It's NOT a beautiful day in the neighborhood! More snow last night. UGGGGG, Kids were out of school ALL last week and again TODAY. I need a Xanax.

word on the street in that the northeast(NY) is getting more on thursday. I told everyone in my house that if they hear me complain about the heat this summer they have permission to smack me upside the head.

#784   2014/02/10 06:57AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe: It's NOT a beautiful day in the neighborhood! More snow last night. UGGGGG, Kids were out of school ALL last week and again TODAY. I need a Xanax.

word on the street in that the northeast(NY) is getting more on thursday. I told everyone in my house that if they hear me complain about the heat this summer they have permission to smack me upside the head.

I've promised myself the same thing! There will be NO complaining about heat around here.

#785   2014/02/10 07:02AM
    Bizlet

The weather finally eased up my way. My child is back in school after being out almost the entire week last week. I lost power on Wed and it came on Saturday. I just hope the rain they are calling for on Thursday stays rain.

#786   2014/02/10 07:03AM
    alikat

It's beautiful outside but too cold for this Florida girl. However, on a happy note, I have a new dog. Josie needed a little brother since she's two now. So, I found Jake. He's one, boxer mix, black and white and so adorable. I'm in love already. And he doesn't mind wearing the dog shirts. He's wearing a nice warm camouflage hoodie. I'll post a picture of him as my new avi soon. (However, if you guys ever saw my old dog, Precious...he could be her granddog.

#787   2014/02/10 07:09AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I've promised myself the same thing! There will be NO complaining about heat around here.

We had another three inches here in NJ last night and we may get another storm Thursday here as well. The kids have already lost two days of Spring break. Summer CANNOT come quick enough for me. The good news is only 39 days until Spring and it is already starting to stay lighter longer now just get us out from under this deep freeze my old bones can't take it anymore

#788   2014/02/10 07:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: It's beautiful outside but too cold for this Florida girl. However, on a happy note, I have a new dog. Josie needed a little brother since she's two now. So, I found Jake. He's one, boxer mix, black and white and so adorable. I'm in love already. And he doesn't mind wearing the dog shirts. He's wearing a nice warm camouflage hoodie. I'll post a picture of him as my new avi soon. (However, if you guys ever saw my old dog, Precious...he could be her granddog.

Congrats on the new addition!

#789   2014/02/11 10:23AM
    JaneDoe

Highs only around 20, but it's SUNNY and for once, no snow or ice. Kids FINALLY went back to school!! I think we are in the clear as far as more snow or ice and it's going to get in the 50's next week. I hope nothing changes. I've never been this tired of winter before.

#790   2014/02/11 10:33AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: Highs only around 20, but it's SUNNY and for once, no snow or ice. Kids FINALLY went back to school!! I think we are in the clear as far as more snow or ice and it's going to get in the 50's next week. I hope nothing changes. I've never been this tired of winter before.

You're lucky we may get another foot of snow on Thursday and our kids are now going to school on President's Day in addition to loosing some of their spring break.

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list