List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 10:15AM, Views: 39308, Replies: 957
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2013/11/23 09:12AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    ghfanfare

Nice day here. Sunny, but cool. Hard to believe we're already on the down stretch to the new year. How time flies.

Wishing for a beautiful day for the soap peeps!

#772   2013/12/18 10:42AM
    ghfanfare

It's cold here today, but not nearly as cold as some other parts of the country. Wishing all safe travel today.

#773   2013/12/18 11:35AM
    duke417

Quote ghfanfare: It's cold here today, but not nearly as cold as some other parts of the country. Wishing all safe travel today.

Glad you brought back this thread, ghfanfare.

Here in Houston today, it's GORGEOUS !!!!
    We've had an uncharacteristically frigid December. More like my hometown of Philly than the Texas Decembers I've enjoyed since moving here in 2005.

Presently, it's 74.

#774   2013/12/19 10:48AM
    JaneDoe

Beautiful, seasonably warm day here.

The Christmas season is already putting me behind on watching GH, so I can't post or look at the board too much (don't want to be spoiled).

Happy Holidays Peeps.

#775   2014/01/02 06:42AM
    JaneDoe

Bitterly cold here to start the new year.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday! We had a wonderful Christmas.

Here's hoping for some fun times posting in 2014. I'm hoping to see some of my favorite posters back in action after the busy holiday. This board is in need of a serious change in direction IMO. Trolls be GONE!

#776   2014/01/29 11:04AM
    ghfanfare

Feels like a spring day here but the drought drags on. See where there is snow and cold causing bad conditions elsewhere. Stay safe, all.

#777   2014/01/30 07:04AM
    JaneDoe

No spring in sight here! Brrrrrrrr.

It is suppose to break the freezing mark today and the rest of the weekend, but we have rain in store for us instead of cold. NEXT week they a speculating we could have record snowfalls.

Winter..... PLEASE go away!

#778   2014/02/06 11:48AM
    ghfanfare

We are finally finally getting rain today. It is so nice and smells wonderful. Fun on the mb today too. Thanks to all the great posters here.

#779   2014/02/06 11:52AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: We are finally finally getting rain today. It is so nice and smells wonderful. Fun on the mb today too. Thanks to all the great posters here.

It has been fun!

We are still in the deep freeze. Snow and a coating of ice on top of that. It is beautiful, but down right annoying and tiresome. Our kids have been out of school ALL WEEK!!! Hopefully they go back tomorrow, but it's not looking good.

#780   2014/02/06 11:55AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: We are finally finally getting rain today. It is so nice and smells wonderful. Fun on the mb today too. Thanks to all the great posters here.

It has been fun!

We are still in the deep freeze. Snow and a coating of ice on top of that. It is beautiful, but down right annoying and tiresome. Our kids have been out of school ALL WEEK!!! Hopefully they go back tomorrow, but it's not looking good.

Yikes! That is tough. Do the kids go extra time later to make up for time missed?

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list