List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:33AM, Views: 28895, Replies: 855
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:
    #751   2013/09/26 06:17AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

This thread seems appropriate today..... BEAUTIFUL day here and has been for a couple of weeks. Highs in the upper 70's low 80's, Fall is in the air. My favorite time of the year.

I'm sorry I missed hanging out on the board yesterday, reading through some posts it looked like a fun day. Hopefully today will prove to be just as enjoyable.

#752   2013/09/26 06:38AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe: This thread seems appropriate today..... BEAUTIFUL day here and has been for a couple of weeks. Highs in the upper 70's low 80's, Fall is in the air. My favorite time of the year.

I'm sorry I missed hanging out on the board yesterday, reading through some posts it looked like a fun day. Hopefully today will prove to be just as enjoyable.

It was fun. Weather here is mild. My dog thinks he is a bird and has been perched on my shoulder for the last hour or so. Makes for interesting typing. Anybody up for a live thread revive? I can do it today if there is interest.

#753   2013/09/26 06:46AM
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe: This thread seems appropriate today..... BEAUTIFUL day here and has been for a couple of weeks. Highs in the upper 70's low 80's, Fall is in the air. My favorite time of the year.

It was fun. Weather here is mild. My dog thinks he is a bird and has been perched on my shoulder for the last hour or so. Makes for interesting typing. Anybody up for a live thread revive? I can do it today if there is interest.

I do miss those... but I can't usually watch live and want to be surprised when I do. Please start them again though and hopefully I'll be able to join you some day when I am available. They used to be SO much fun!

#754   2013/09/26 06:49AM
    Nightmoves

Quote cardgirl:

I've been spoiler free now for quite some time so I wouldn't stay in the live thread but will pop in to say hello I think you will get posters in there if you do decide to revive.

#755   2013/09/26 11:19AM
    JaneDoe

Sadly, I must log off soon for the day... and most likely the weekend (busy,busy).... but it's been such a pleasure today. Hopefully the board can remain drama free for a while.

I hope everyone has a great, beautiful weekend!

#756   2013/09/27 09:28AM
    ghfanfare

The weather is nice. The birds are singing. The board is pleasant. Happy Day!

#757   2013/09/30 09:51AM
    JaneDoe

A little cloudy and rainy today, but the rest of the week is suppose to be fabulous! I LOVE this time of year.

#758   2013/09/30 11:07AM
    Nightmoves

It's an absolutely beautiful Fall day here in Nothern NJ.

#759   2013/09/30 11:08AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: It's an absolutely beautiful Fall day here in Nothern NJ.

When so the leaves start changing there NM? We still have a while to go.

#760   2013/09/30 11:20AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: It's an absolutely beautiful Fall day here in Nothern NJ.

When so the leaves start changing there NM? We still have a while to go.

Some are beginning change already! Going to get my camera out soon and start taking some pictures. It's funny, I love summer and always hate when it's over but Fall is really a pretty time of the year.

« 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list