List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/15 09:25AM, Views: 45004, Replies: 1027
    « 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:
    #731   2013/08/13 11:28AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    ghfanfare

cardgirl, as much as I hate to say it, Olivia needs to go on the list now.

#732   2013/08/13 11:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: cardgirl, as much as I hate to say it, Olivia needs to go on the list now.

Yes, Olivia should definitely be on the list! I won't forget the "special shoes" either. They are packed and ready.

#733   2013/08/13 12:26PM
    cardgirl

Quote ghfanfare: cardgirl, as much as I hate to say it, Olivia needs to go on the list now.

Yeah, as soon as she took the stupid pill and fell for Sonny, she is on the list. Sonny is permanently on the list for sure. Carly gets to come and go. Olivia will probably get a reprieve if she finds somebody else besides Sonny.

#734   2013/08/13 12:29PM
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl:

Yeah, as soon as she took the stupid pill and fell for Sonny, she is on the list. Sonny is permanently on the list for sure. Carly gets to come and go. Olivia will probably get a reprieve if she finds somebody else besides Sonny.

I think AJ should go on the list temporarily.... maybe just a little "bump" instead of a full on hit, but I'm not too happy with him this week.

#735   2013/08/13 12:39PM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote cardgirl:

I think AJ should go on the list temporarily.... maybe just a little "bump" instead of a full on hit, but I'm not too happy with him this week.

Well yeah. Here's my list so far.

Sonny, well, because he's Sonny and egotistical thug and a million other reasons.

Carly for not using her brain the right way.

Morgan please don't make me explain.

Michael again please don't make me explain. Hmmm rarely has a whole freaking family been on the list.

Britch for being a britch.

Felix I don't feel the need for a reason here.

Kiki because she is a twit.

Ellie because she annoys me, and is a freaking hypocrite.

Olivia for even thinking of being in Sonny's orbit.

AJ for falling on his head and again blaming others for his lot in life.

Sabrina cause she is annoying me at the moment.

Patrick for being a dillweed.

Hmmm that's pretty short list for me. Surly I am forgetting someone.

#736   2013/08/13 01:27PM
    tinasfathero...

Down here in Houston it's hot, hot, hot. 102 degrees today and Prolly every day through Labor Day.

#737   2013/08/22 11:17AM
    JaneDoe

Hot and humid.... but still a beautiful day.

Now if I could just get that stupid Oreo Cookie song to go away, I'd be just dandy.

#738   2013/08/27 07:28AM
    JaneDoe

It's so hot here.... but a beautiful day none the less. I'm really enjoying the laughs today peeps!

#739   2013/08/27 08:00AM
    cardgirl

It's 10 a.m. and 95 here in Chicago. They are cancelling school for the afternoon. I am loving hanging with all my old GH message board buddies. It reminds me of the good old days when we made up games, had the daily live thread which I might bring back and see what happens...and I got to use my bus regularly.

#740   2013/08/27 08:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: It's 10 a.m. and 95 here in Chicago. They are cancelling school for the afternoon. I am loving hanging with all my old GH message board buddies. It reminds me of the good old days when we made up games, had the daily live thread which I might bring back and see what happens...and I got to use my bus regularly.

I've missed your bus and am glad to see it back.

« 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list