List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:17AM, Views: 37075, Replies: 930
    « 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:
    #721   2013/07/19 04:06AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: It's hot and humid in my neck of the woods. At 6:00am it's 21 with a humidex of 29 and it's supposed to go up to 34 with a humidex of 44. No wonder I can't sleep.

Yikes! Humidity and heat. Draining. Hope it's better soon. We've been getting the heat but dry as a bone here.

It's supposed to cool off this weekend but until then I'm going to pack up my cat and go to my parents' and house sit for them.

The peeps have AC? That helps. We are back into triple digits starting tomorrow. It has been a long, hot summer. And it's only the middle of July! August and September are usually the hottest months here.

The cat is loving it, he just doesnt' want me to be too far away. He's not too happy today because I'm at work and he's there all alone. The good news is that he's eating and drinking normally and now I don't have to worry about him so much. Still hot and humid here; at 6 am it was 33 with the humidex.

#722   2013/07/22 10:20AM
    JaneDoe

It's finally cooling off with some rain now. Back in the 80's for a few days.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

#723   2013/07/22 10:23AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: It's finally cooling off with some rain now. Back in the 80's for a few days.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

We are getting the same here. We actually got a few sprinkles this morning and it is overcast and cooler now. Whew!

#724   2013/07/22 10:25AM
    Bettie Davis

A lot of rain here in Jacksonville Florida, and so muggy.

#725   2013/08/06 08:50AM
    ghfanfare

There have been several surprises on GH lately and I have not once been spoiled. So to the conscientious posters here at soaps who have been diligently labeling spoilers, a great big Thank You!

#726   2013/08/06 09:14AM
    alikat

Quote Bettie Davis: A lot of rain here in Jacksonville Florida, and so muggy.

You're in J'ville? So am I!!!! Live at the beach all my life!!!

#727   2013/08/06 09:58AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: There have been several surprises on GH lately and I have not once been spoiled. So to the conscientious posters here at soaps who have been diligently labeling spoilers, a great big Thank You!

I agree!

It's going to be a rainy, stormy week here.

#728   2013/08/06 10:36AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: There have been several surprises on GH lately and I have not once been spoiled. So to the conscientious posters here at soaps who have been diligently labeling spoilers, a great big Thank You!

I agree!

Just popped into say "hi" to JD. Waving wildly. It is raining here in Chicago. But not that hot.

#729   2013/08/13 11:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I agree!

Just popped into say "hi" to JD. Waving wildly. It is raining here in Chicago. But not that hot.

Popping in to wave back cardgirl.... a week later, lol

We are going to be in the high 70's this week! In August! Crazy, but I love it.

Cardgirl, get your bus fired up.... I've got some people on the list.

#730   2013/08/13 11:27AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I agree!

Popping in to wave back cardgirl.... a week later, lol

We are going to be in the high 70's this week! In August! Crazy, but I love it.

Cardgirl, get your bus fired up.... I've got some people on the list.

The bus is ready. In fact, I had to get a second bus for the overflow. You will need to bring the "special" shoes. Just give me your wish list and your wish is my command. And just so you know, The twit and the twat aka Kiki and Morgan are on the top of the list. Bus one is on the chase. Anybody else you need on the list? I'm thinking Ellie, she gets on my nerves. Of course Britch and Mommy dearest. Generally, anybody who annoys me is on the list.

« 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list