List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 11:38AM, Views: 34345, Replies: 906
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:
    #681   2013/03/31 03:58PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    tinasfathero...

:) Happy Easter

Loving the GH Marathon episodes!

Great eclectic weather here in suburban Houston. 80 degrees with blue skies and puffy white clouds. Every 3-4 hours the clouds bunch up into a freaky dramatic thunderstorm. A nice diversion.

#682   2013/03/31 04:02PM
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatheronlostins: Happy Easter

Great eclectic weather here in suburban Houston. 80 degrees with blue skies and puffy white clouds. Every 3-4 hours the clouds bunch up into a freaky dramatic thunderstorm. A nice diversion.

After Church and brunch it's been nonstop basketball at our house. If I want to hang with the husband and sons I have to watch basketball. Worth it!

#683   2013/03/31 04:21PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote ransomha:

After Church and brunch it's been nonstop basketball at our house. If I want to hang with the husband and sons I have to watch basketball. Worth it!

Sounds great! Any teams left to root for? I love March Madness but no Texas teams made it to the starting 64. Odd. That hasn't happened in like 30 years.

Since I'm a native Philadelphian/adopted son of Texas I directed my attention to the Philly schools. Temple made an early exit but my father's alma mater, LaSalle, made it to Sweet Sixteen. Alas, they lost Thursday night so at this point I have no dogs in the hunt.

Glad you.re enjoying your guys enjoying their hoops.
    I have SO many memories of GREAT family time that revolve around sporting events.

Hmmmm.......I just thought of a great OT thread for the boards once the anniversary week is over.

#684   2013/03/31 04:40PM
    ransomha

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote ransomha:

Sounds great! Any teams left to root for? I love March Madness but no Texas teams made it to the starting 64. Odd. That hasn't happened in like 30 years.

Since I'm a native Philadelphian/adopted son of Texas I directed my attention to the Philly schools. Temple made an early exit but my father's alma mater, LaSalle, made it to Sweet Sixteen. Alas, they lost Thursday night so at this point I have no dogs in the hunt.

I have SO many memories of GREAT family time that revolve around sporting events.

Hmmmm.......I just thought of a great OT thread for the boards once the anniversary week is over.

Born in Michigan and lived in Syracuse for a couple years. Syracuse is couple hours from me. Still teams for us to root for.

#685   2013/03/31 05:11PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Born in Michigan and lived in Syracuse for a couple years. Syracuse is couple hours from me. Still teams for us to root for.

I juat had a look-see at the finals for the Elite Eight matchups.
    Congrats on Syracuse!!!!!
    However, not a Syracuse fan since they've alwayscaused a problem or two for my alma mater, St Joseph's University. Always seemed St Joe's Hawks folded against Syracuse, Xavier, BC or Bonaventure in basketball.

Glad to see the oh-so-over-themselves prima donna teams Ohio State, Marquette, Florida and Marquette NOT advance to the Final Four.

I'll root for Syracuse to beat Michigan but will channel my inner Sabrina Santiago and go with Cinderella #9 Wichita State over Louisville.

#686   2013/03/31 05:20PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Hey Rans, I'm from Michigan

#687   2013/03/31 05:25PM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Hey Rans, I'm from Michigan

Are you still there?
    I left 35 years ago but, still have friends and family there.
    Going in Sept. for my high school reunion.
    Southfield.
    Where are you?

#688   2013/03/31 05:26PM
    ransomha

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

However, not a Syracuse fan since they've alwayscaused a problem or two for my alma mater, St Joseph's University. Always seemed St Joe's Hawks folded against Syracuse, Xavier, BC or Bonaventure in basketball.

Glad to see the oh-so-over-themselves prima donna teams Ohio State, Marquette, Florida and Marquette NOT advance to the Final Four.

I'll root for Syracuse to beat Michigan but will channel my inner Sabrina Santiago and go with Cinderella #9 Wichita State over Louisville.

Maybe a Louisville - Syracuse match up?

#689   2013/03/31 09:19PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote ransomha[/hb]:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Maybe a Louisville - Syracuse match up?

I want a Wichita St versus Mich/Syracuse matchup next Monday night.

#690   2013/04/04 07:17AM
    oltlforever31

I think spring is finally coming to upstate NY! Today is supposed to be nice. Right now it's still in the 30's, but the sun is out, at least. I hope everyone has a great day!

« 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list