List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 10:15AM, Views: 39242, Replies: 957
    « 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:
    #651   2013/01/28 10:59AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: I found this on page 15! It's not really that beautiful of a day in my neighborhood, (weather wise) but it is here on the board! Everyone seems to be in a good mood today. No arguing or fighting, people are laughing and having a good time. Great day today! Just a few more minutes till showtime!

Hey, oltlf31! Sorry to hear about the bad weather. It is cold here but sunny. Looking forward to another day of GH. Have really been enjoying it lately.

#652   2013/01/28 11:07AM
    JaneDoe

Thanks for resurrecting my thread! It's unusually warm here, but sadly that will only bring nasty weather when the colder air arrives. Bracing for some stormy weather tomorrow night.

LOVING GH as usual!

#653   2013/01/28 11:18AM
    oltlforever31

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote oltlforever31: I found this on page 15! It's not really that beautiful of a day in my neighborhood, (weather wise) but it is here on the board! Everyone seems to be in a good mood today. No arguing or fighting, people are laughing and having a good time. Great day today! Just a few more minutes till showtime!

Hey, oltlf31! Sorry to hear about the bad weather. It is cold here but sunny. Looking forward to another day of GH. Have really been enjoying it lately.

Hey ghfanfare! It's actually not that terrible here, just no sun. We had snow this morning, and now it's warmer and rainy, lol. Weird weather. The show has been really good, and today's episode is fun so far!

#654   2013/01/28 11:20AM
    oltlforever31

Quote JaneDoe: Thanks for resurrecting my thread! It's unusually warm here, but sadly that will only bring nasty weather when the colder air arrives. Bracing for some stormy weather tomorrow night.

LOVING GH as usual!

No problem! I was surprised it was buried so far back, lol. GH is fabulous, and today so far is great!

#655   2013/02/08 08:02AM
    ghfanfare

Some rain here today but nothing like what is supposed to hit the east coast. Stay safe, folks.

#656   2013/02/13 02:17PM
    ghfanfare

It is really nice here today. Sunny and warmer. Finally. The almond tree outside my window is blooming and covered with bees. It smells wonderful!

#657   2013/02/14 09:52AM
    JaneDoe

Beautiful sunshine and mild weather here today!

Sorry I'm such a downer in the vampire threads.... this is just really rubbing me the wrong way. I'm sensing deja vu having been through the change in direction on PC years ago.

#658   2013/02/14 10:25AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: Beautiful sunshine and mild weather here today!

Sorry I'm such a downer in the vampire threads.... this is just really rubbing me the wrong way. I'm sensing deja vu having been through the change in direction on PC years ago.

That's okay. We like what we like. I had to suffer through Jason the punk and whiny Sam for years. It ruined GH for quite a while for me. But thankfully, there was a rainbow at the end of those dark clouds.

#659   2013/03/08 08:38PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hello Ladies

Thought I'd dig this thread back up because the top page just keeps getting filled with stupid nonsense threads and spoiler threads

I hope everybody is enjoying there weekend so far!

The weather is finally starting to warm up here and the snow is melting!!

#660   2013/03/09 08:18AM
    ghfanfare

After a few days of cold and rain, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it's a beautiful day. Spring is on the way!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

« 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list