List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 12:22PM, Views: 34264, Replies: 902
    « 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:
    #631   2012/12/10 07:58AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

We had some really nice, mild weather last week and over the weekend, but we're dropping now and it's feeling a LOT more like Christmas around here.

I'm excited for another fabulous week of GH!

#632   2012/12/10 09:28AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat: Okay, most of the country would be jealous to look out my office window right now. The sun is shining hard, beautiful calm water on the river. The temp outside is low to mid 70's.

Not much like Christmas but as one of my cousins said,

Christmas shirt, shorts and flip flops...yep, it's a Florida Christmas Season.

I was really sad about Larry Hagman's passing too. I think he knew it was coming and hopefully there will be a scene or two of him in season 2. I loved season 1 and cannot wait for the new season. Also, Nashville is KICK ARSE!!! I am digging that show big time.

Well, Happy Holidays to everyone. Be safe and have fun and pay it forward. Remember those less fortunate or those protecting our country and can't be with their family or even enjoy their traditions. Spread the Christmas spirit and build your good kharma quotient.

Hey, ali. Miss you around here. Hope your holidays are bright!

#633   2012/12/10 09:29AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: We had some really nice, mild weather last week and over the weekend, but we're dropping now and it's feeling a LOT more like Christmas around here.

I'm excited for another fabulous week of GH!

Frosty here this morning. More rain expected later in the week. We need it.

And I'm excited, too, JD!

#634   2012/12/10 09:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Okay, most of the country would be jealous to look out my office window right now. The sun is shining hard, beautiful calm water on the river. The temp outside is low to mid 70's.

I was really sad about Larry Hagman's passing too. I think he knew it was coming and hopefully there will be a scene or two of him in season 2. I loved season 1 and cannot wait for the new season. Also, Nashville is KICK ARSE!!! I am digging that show big time.

Well, Happy Holidays to everyone. Be safe and have fun and pay it forward. Remember those less fortunate or those protecting our country and can't be with their family or even enjoy their traditions. Spread the Christmas spirit and build your good kharma quotient.

I have seen your view and am totally envious.
    You have to come and visit me. Go skating on the world's longest outdoor skating rink. Slip and slide on the icy sidewalks and freeze your butt off with the 20 below temperatures. Of course it will only be that cold come January. Right now it's a balmy 0 degrees.

#635   2012/12/10 12:31PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:

I have seen your view and am totally envious.
    You have to come and visit me. Go skating on the world's longest outdoor skating rink. Slip and slide on the icy sidewalks and freeze your butt off with the 20 below temperatures. Of course it will only be that cold come January. Right now it's a balmy 0 degrees.

It's been a long, long time since I have been ice skating. Doubt if I could do it anymore. And yes, we do have ice rinks in SoCal, lol!

Getting up to 70F degrees here today, then down to 32F tonight. As you can see, we have quite the temp fluctuation in this area. Of course we've got some pretty big mountains here in California, too. Lots of cold and snow up there.

Stay warm and please be safe on those frozen roads!

#636   2012/12/10 08:48PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Oh I love iceskating!

Ali, I saw the preview for Dallas TNT Season 2 and it does show some LH, he filmed a bit before his passing! I read in a magazine article that Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray were with him on his final day! .... I am totally rooting for John Ross this season! I always have a soft spot for the bad guys who are trying somewhat to be the good guy

#637   2012/12/11 05:53AM
    soaplover7

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe: a beautiful day for a neighbor.... won't you be mine.

Before anyone thinks I've gone off my rocker..... just wanted to say I've thoroughly enjoyed posting today! It's been a VERY long time since I've been able to say that. Discussions about Liz, Lucky, Robin, Sonny, Kate, etc.... and it's all been peaceful and enjoyable. There's not total agreement with everyone (which would be so boring), but there's respect and peaceful discussions that are not resorting to name calling and back and forth blaming. Refreshing!

Now that song is stuck in my brain...

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood
    a neighborly day for a beauty
    would you be mine...
    could you be mine...

I have always wanted to have a neighbor
    just like you
    i've always wanted to live in a neighborhood
    with you

so

Let's make the most of theis beaUtiful day
    When we're together
    We might as well say...

would you be mine
    could you be mine
    won't you be my neighbor

Won't you please...
    won't you please...
    Please won't you be
    my neighbor

*dress shoes and jacket off / sneakers and blue sweater on*

Hi boys and girls.

Ahh, I remember the song very well and I love Mr. Rogers when I was a kid

#638   2012/12/11 08:17AM
    ghfanfare

Frosty and foggy here this a.m. Winter is almost here! Well, provided the world doesn't end with the Mayan calendar.

#639   2012/12/18 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

It's a mild day but raining and snowing at the same time.
    I love Canadian winters.

Fanfare, does this mean I don't have to worry about finishing my Christmas shopping?

#640   2012/12/18 08:39AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: It's a mild day but raining and snowing at the same time.
    I love Canadian winters.

Fanfare, does this mean I don't have to worry about finishing my Christmas shopping?

Sounds like a good time to shop on-line?! Maybe Santa will be a little late on some of those deliveries due to bad weather.

« 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list