List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:17AM, Views: 37040, Replies: 930
    « 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:
    #621   2012/11/30 01:17PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    LiasonSteckyFan

Well its not great weather here! Its -20 and its been snowing for the last 3 days, what a mess! ..... Luckily I never shovel

#622   2012/12/05 10:07PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Whats with all the junk/repeat threads all on the front page?

Well, its still snowing here and I am tired of walking through it to get to work

Did any of you ladies watch Season 1 of Dallas? Season 2 starts at the end of January and I am looking forward to it! Was sad to hear about LH ( JR's ) passing!

#623   2012/12/05 10:07PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Whats with all the junk/repeat threads all on the front page?

Well, its still snowing here and I am tired of walking through it to get to work

Did any of you ladies watch Season 1 of Dallas? Season 2 starts at the end of January and I am looking forward to it! Was sad to hear about LH ( JR's ) passing!

#624   2012/12/06 06:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Whats with all the junk/repeat threads all on the front page?

There sure are a LOT of junk threads on the first page. Maybe we can help bring some sunshine back. It's mild here, but the cold front and rain are coming.... ALL weekend. Welcome to December.

#625   2012/12/07 08:26AM
    oltlforever31

Starting to feel like winter! Earlier in the week we had a 70 degree day, now it's back in the 30's. Hopefully we will get some snow soon. I love snow around the holidays. After the holidays, I'm ready for spring again!

#626   2012/12/09 10:36PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Whats with all the junk/repeat threads all on the front page?

There sure are a LOT of junk threads on the first page. Maybe we can help bring some sunshine back. It's mild here, but the cold front and rain are coming.... ALL weekend. Welcome to December.

Seems it got even more junk filled over the weekend!

So I am brining the sunshine up front and center again

Its still freezing cold here with two feet of snow on the ground! I enjoy the snow just not the -30 temperatures! On the brightside I start my Christmas vacation in a week

#627   2012/12/10 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

Unfortunately it's not all sunshine and roses in my neck of the woods. Snow last night that turned into freezing rain this morning. All school buses were cancelled both inside and outside of the city. Either parents are scrambling to make other arrangements to get their children to school or staying home with them.

Why is it that even in bad weather some people have to drive like the roads are bare and dry? In some areas the city plows and salters haven't even been out yet.

I hope everyone else has better weather than I do.

#628   2012/12/10 06:25AM
    alikat

Okay, most of the country would be jealous to look out my office window right now. The sun is shining hard, beautiful calm water on the river. The temp outside is low to mid 70's.

Not much like Christmas but as one of my cousins said,

Christmas shirt, shorts and flip flops...yep, it's a Florida Christmas Season.

I was really sad about Larry Hagman's passing too. I think he knew it was coming and hopefully there will be a scene or two of him in season 2. I loved season 1 and cannot wait for the new season. Also, Nashville is KICK ARSE!!! I am digging that show big time.

Well, Happy Holidays to everyone. Be safe and have fun and pay it forward. Remember those less fortunate or those protecting our country and can't be with their family or even enjoy their traditions. Spread the Christmas spirit and build your good kharma quotient.

#629   2012/12/10 07:19AM
    Bettie Davis

Same here, 70's, sunny, doesn't feel much like Christmas, but I'm not complaining, got my windows open feels good.

#630   2012/12/10 07:36AM
    oltlforever31

Sounds gorgeous, alikat, and Bettie. At this point since we don't have any snow, I would much prefer your weather! Here it's just cold and rainy.

« 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list