List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 06:42AM, Views: 40734, Replies: 976
    « 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:
    #511   2012/06/05 09:56AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    JaneDoe

Quote EdgeOfDesire: It's not really a beautiful day in the neighborhood, in fact it seems like it's going to get nasty out there with a chance of another Liz/Sam/Liason/Jasam war - so I came here to find shelter in a happy place...can this be my happy place?

Absolutely! We could use a little more beauty in the neighborhood.

#512   2012/06/06 06:18AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote EdgeOfDesire: It's not really a beautiful day in the neighborhood, in fact it seems like it's going to get nasty out there with a chance of another Liz/Sam/Liason/Jasam war - so I came here to find shelter in a happy place...can this be my happy place?

LOL This is hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.

I hope we have buried that for awhile........ anyway, seems more peaceful here.......

Both fan sites are playing nice.. it is just the outsiders who seem to be starting the trouble......

Anyway......

This thread was started to just talk.... and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week - glad graduation is almost over for all..... and

SUMMERTIME BEGINS..........

Want to go see SnowWhite and the Huntsman this week!! Has anyone seen it........??

#513   2012/06/07 07:09PM
    samANDlizFAN

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote samANDlizFAN:

I hope we have buried that for awhile........ anyway, seems more peaceful here.......

Both fan sites are playing nice.. it is just the outsiders who seem to be starting the trouble......

Anyway......

This thread was started to just talk.... and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week - glad graduation is almost over for all..... and

Want to go see SnowWhite and the Huntsman this week!! Has anyone seen it........??

So did you go see SnowWhite and the Hunstman? I haven't seen it but I've heard it's really good and I want to see it

#514   2012/06/08 05:43AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote samANDlizFAN:

Anyway......

So did you go see SnowWhite and the Hunstman? I haven't seen it but I've heard it's really good and I want to see it

Thanks for asking.......
    actually we had company come in and have not had a chance to see it - YET!! Dang it..... I have liked KS acting since Panic Room.... she really is good...... This is her first chance to really shine on her own......

She has gotten great reviews...... But that Chris H... is stealing the show I think........

Great day in Texas..... some showers for the farmers and that is great....

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....

#515   2012/06/11 06:03AM
    JaneDoe

Happy Monday GH fans!

I'm ready for another fun-filled week on GH..... hopefully the board will be full of fabulous and respectful discussions.

#516   2012/06/13 08:48AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Seeing how there are lots of junk threads we need this thread brought back up to the top!

Good morning everybody! Its a beautiful day here! The sun is shining and I am only working a half a day so I will be watching GH live today!!

#517   2012/06/13 09:57AM
    ghfanfare

Nice day today. Not so warm. Been hot as a pistol here lately.

Did anyone see Snow White and the Huntsman yet? I think I might have to go see it just for Chris Hemsworth. He is gorgeous!

I saw the Avengers over the weekend and he plays Thor in that movie. It was an awesome movie if you like super heroes and Joss Whedon. I loved it! Robert Downey Jr. is a fave.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/13 09:58AM
    #518   2012/06/13 10:19AM
    EdgeOfDesire

Quote ghfanfare: Nice day today. Not so warm. Been hot as a pistol here lately.

Did anyone see Snow White and the Huntsman yet? I think I might have to go see it just for Chris Hemsworth. He is gorgeous!

I saw the Avengers over the weekend and he plays Thor in that movie. It was an awesome movie if you like super heroes and Joss Whedon. I loved it! Robert Downey Jr. is a fave.

I have to watch Iron Man 2 and Thor before I see the Avengers as a friend of mine told me that there are things I may not understand if I don't - but I am dying to see the Avengers = RDJ is MAD Sexy!

I was waiting until that same friend saw Snow White before I did to find out how Kristen Stewart is in it. Cause sometimes she does this annoying bobble head thing when she is acting and it drives me insane! I am still waiting on her to report back

#519   2012/06/13 10:59AM
    rootofallevil

Ooh! I do like this thread! Haven't been able to read the entire thing but what I have had time to read has all been good!

I wish I had time to go to the movies! No time for that for me, though! We rent DVDs at the store, though. My brother goes shopping for the new movies and my dad insists on watching every new movie we get! But my dad and my brother are the ones who end up watching them, while I am at the store working. Right now I am waiting patiently for Dark Shadows to come out on DVD so I can see it!

Well, everyone have a wonderful day today! I am going to go read some threads before our soap starts! Right after GH ends today, I have to pack my dad up and take him to a doctor appointment. Such fun!

#520   2012/06/13 11:12AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote EdgeOfDesire:
    Quote ghfanfare: Nice day today. Not so warm. Been hot as a pistol here lately.

I have to watch Iron Man 2 and Thor before I see the Avengers as a friend of mine told me that there are things I may not understand if I don't - but I am dying to see the Avengers = RDJ is MAD Sexy!

I was waiting until that same friend saw Snow White before I did to find out how Kristen Stewart is in it. Cause sometimes she does this annoying bobble head thing when she is acting and it drives me insane! I am still waiting on her to report back

I haven't seen it either but I do want to! Only problem is the nearest movie theatre is an hour away and I hate driving thre

I know what you mean about Kristen Stewart, I just find her posture and deer in headlights look annoys me. Maybe its because my sister made me sit through the Twilight movies and I wanted to jump out the window

« 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list