List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Started by JaneDoe at 2011/12/28 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 06:42AM, Views: 40661, Replies: 976
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/01/04 11:41AM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*
    alikat

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves: I certainly is a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's freaking "tongue stuck to the pole" COLD in this neighborhood.

We are going to make it above freezing today.... woohoo!

It's 61 in my neighborhood today.

Good grief, you are in the tropics!!!

#42   2012/01/04 11:42AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote alikat:

It was 16* when I left for work this morning!

OKAY YOU GUYS WIN!!!

lol...i have only seen real snow one time in my life. I was 30. It was just before my 31st birthday and went to Pennsylvania. 3 days of that I thought...no wonder everyone moves to Florida when they retire

One Time! You don't know what you're missing! Snowball fights, snowmen and the best, sleigh riding

#43   2012/01/04 12:34PM
    samANDlizFAN

Quote alikat:
    Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat:

We are going to make it above freezing today.... woohoo!

It's 61 in my neighborhood today.

Good grief, you are in the tropics!!!

Nah. Just Oklahoma. Tomorrow it will probably be freezing. Our weather is very unpredictable.

#44   2012/01/04 07:51PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote samANDlizFAN:

Nah. Just Oklahoma. Tomorrow it will probably be freezing. Our weather is very unpredictable.

SaL you're just a hop skip and jump away, and that is exactly how our weather is in old ol' Texas!

#45   2012/01/09 05:23AM
    alikat

Bringing this thread up because apparently someone feels the need to spread hate and bait across the board this morning.

So...about that weather...Hard freeze last Monday, supposed to hit a high of 77 today.

And THAT is why I'm home sick!!! It's nucking futz how willy wonka the weather gets around here in the winter.

Did everyone watch Downton Abbey on PBS last night? New season started.

#46   2012/01/09 07:08AM
    JaneDoe

Cool and cloudy here, but hopefully it will be a warm and fuzzy day here on the board.

#47   2012/01/09 07:21AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Cheers to the new writer starting today! Hopefully with the gradual changes and fresh ideas the majority of fans and posters here can be happy and pleased with GH.

Of course it is a Soap Opera and we all have characters we love and love to hate, but thats what makes it interesting! With that said, hopefully we can all have open discussions about the pros and cons of characters and couples without bashing and taking things so personally.

#48   2012/01/09 07:26AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Cheers to the new writer starting today! Hopefully with the gradual changes and fresh ideas the majority of fans and posters here can be happy and pleased with GH.

Of course it is a Soap Opera and we all have characters we love and love to hate, but thats what makes it interesting! With that said, hopefully we can all have open discussions about the pros and cons of characters and couples without bashing and taking things so personally.

I'll toast to that! Of course since it's morning I'll be toasting with coffee..... but here's to open respectful discussions!

#49   2012/01/10 07:21AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Cheers to the new writer starting today! Hopefully with the gradual changes and fresh ideas the majority of fans and posters here can be happy and pleased with GH.

I'll toast to that! Of course since it's morning I'll be toasting with coffee..... but here's to open respectful discussions!

I second that sentiment. I miss the old board, basically pre 2008.

Now, regarding coffee, I got a Kurig for Christmas. Well, Kona Medium Roast coffee BEANS, freshly ground and put into the filter basket accessory is the best tasting coffee I've ever had. OMG, I've even taken to having a cup at night.

(On a side note and something that always gets me the look, I have NEVER EVER had a cup of Starbucks coffee. Not at the cafe nor the Starbucks brand they sell.)

#50   2012/01/10 07:52AM
    samANDlizFAN

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I second that sentiment. I miss the old board, basically pre 2008.

Now, regarding coffee, I got a Kurig for Christmas. Well, Kona Medium Roast coffee BEANS, freshly ground and put into the filter basket accessory is the best tasting coffee I've ever had. OMG, I've even taken to having a cup at night.

(On a side note and something that always gets me the look, I have NEVER EVER had a cup of Starbucks coffee. Not at the cafe nor the Starbucks brand they sell.)

Lol Alikat you think you get the look for never trying Starbucks coffee you should see the looks I get when I tell them I've never tried ANY coffee period.

To the other I will admit that I enjoy a good debate as long as it stays respectful but I don't like fighting. I am however afraid that I may have contributed to that thread going south and if I did I sincerely apologize. My like of realistic and technical gets me in trouble. So please accept my Apologies Alikat, JaneDoe, and Nightmoves, I can assure you my post was not an attempt to bait or hate.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list