List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?

Started by ex-michel at 2006/10/10 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 12:32PM, Views: 1575, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2006/10/19 09:31PM
    Re: Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?
    hopingforsom...

Quote SamGH: faking for sure

I think we put her to the test for what is the first thing that a pregnant thinks about for she did say get your hands off of me you are going to hurt the baby and if Lulu use the exact same brand of a condom and got an aborption then it is definetely possible that Maxie could be pregnant and maybe they weren't so careful because he was on drugs and she lost it when she had that suicide attempt to get closer to him so my vote is not sure. But she could be faking to make Lucky leave his wife but Elizabeth is getting a divorce either way for she keep sayng that so Maxie has no control over that. I will definetely had to put her up to the test and I am pretty sure that Lulu will do it. If she is pregnant then she can't drink then definetely she will care about the baby if she been in an accident.

#32   2006/10/19 11:42PM
    unknownfan

i think she is faking i kinda thought she wuz faking when she first started sayin she wuz pregnant and by the way she lookd today when lulu told lucky that she could be faking i really don't think maxie is pregnant!!!she's a lier and a despret lil hore that has to fake a pregnancey to try keep a guy around

#33   2006/10/20 10:55AM
    hopingforsom...

if she is faking then that is what soaps about adultery, lies, blackmail anything to bring up its rating and I have to admit that I really don't care rather or not Maxie is not faking but I think Lucky and Liz are over with. Why does it took Liz so long to go to rehab I don't think she thinks that Lucky can change at least he is paying for his mistakes but Liz is not paying for hers and I think rather or not Maxie wants Lucky then at this point is it pointless because Lucky wants on drugs and he did cheat and so did Liz and she wanted a divorce.

#34   2006/10/20 05:06PM
    msbobbie50

From the looks of it Maxi is FAKING,because Mack wanted her to get her check out because of her heart.When the OBGYN wanted to chck her and the baby she had a funny look on her face and she made excuses when the Doc. ask her about the appointment she was supposed to made.I cannot wait to see how she is going to worm out of this one. Ithink she will be the one to find Elizabeth test results that she dropped when the pregnant woman needed help.Liz never got toread them plus the wind blew it away.

#35   2006/10/20 05:14PM
    BabyBlueEyes

at first i thoughtshe was really pregnant, but after today's episode i think she's faking. after seeing the look on her face when doctor kelly said she would do some exams on her, she looked all nervous (in front of mac too). it'll all come out soon.

#36   2006/10/25 06:54AM
    Maranda

I thought she was faking but now shes waving the lab tests in front of everyone so I'm unsure

#37   2006/10/25 04:53PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel: Did Dr.Lee actually do an exam? Or was it just blood work? Cause if it was just blood work, well they are in a hopital with probably 100 different PG woman around. I'm betting that a sneaky, coniving person like Maxie could managed to come up with a blood sample from a woman who is PG for real!!!

I still don't believe she is PG. But if it turns out she is, then I don't think it's Lucky's, remember she was hitting the bars ever night about the time she started sleeping with Lucky!!

that's what i was thinking! the 1st paragraph. i think she's faking, because she still looks a little off or nervous in some kind of way sometimes. and other than that, i was thinking that since she works in the hospital she could have switched files of a woman who is actually pregnant and put them under her name. it wouldn't surprise me, it's maxie!

#38   2006/10/25 04:56PM
    samandjason$...

facking i bet she stoll the lab test from that other pegnate ladie with false labor

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list