List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?

Started by ex-michel at 2006/10/10 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 12:32PM, Views: 1450, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/11 01:13PM
    Re: Let's vote, do you think Maxie is really PG or Faking?
    sdeshazo

she is lying.

#12   2006/10/12 03:27PM
    pdames4

I think you're right. Coleman is the guy who owns the bar where they all go to shoot pool. He also owned the strip joint where Courtney worked. Carly always getrs him to do thins for her that she doesn't want Sonny to know about.

#13   2006/10/12 08:17PM
    fcgirl

Ex-michel, are we about to agree on something? LOL!! It DOES seem incredibly convenient how Maxie turned up pregnant. For one thing, we never saw the results of the pregnancy test, never actually saw her go to a clinic and confirm any results (which I don't think she did), and of course--she only talked to Dr. Lee because she was right in front of Lucky...and this all came out AS SOON as she found out about Liz being pregnant? It just seems entirely too convenient. But, I have to admit--I'm surprised she even has to use the whole condom scandal to show how she could have gotten pregnant--was Lucky enough in his right mind to even know to use a condom? And if so...well, then that says something about his state of mind...

Point is, I think it is a little too convenient. But, if she is faking, she can't fake for long--the Q's will probably demand a pregnancy test (unless they want to sweep it under the rug, which Maxie might be expecting and hoping). But whoever said she might have went out and gotten pregnant--you might have something there! But what about those spoilers saying Maxie ends up having this baby? Do you think there is any truth to those rumors?

#14   2006/10/13 09:47AM
    fcgirl

Quote ex-michel: fcgirl-
    I agree with everything you said (wow can't believe I just said that!) Maxie's pregnancy is way to convenient. Just like her talks with Dr. Lee. They just happened to be when Lucky and Liz were around to hear her! Did you see her sitting at her desk at home? She was totally calm and smug and she was supposed to just have taken a positive test! I do think that she hopes the Q's will just give her a BIG settlement to drop the lawsuit. Then she will have the money that she wanted when she tried to blackmail Jax about John/Spencer.
    I just can't believe that she is really PG. Maybe she will realize that she has no chance of keeping Lucky without a baby and will end up having to get knock-up by someone else. She won't be able "get rid of it" cause Lucky will boot her butt to the door, so she will "fight to have the baby no matter what".

Now if we can just agree on the whole Liz/Sam thing!
    Or at least meet half-way.

We might be able to meet half-way...lol...

#15   2006/10/13 09:51AM
    cincin

I almost think Maxie is pregnant since another website posted that Maxie would get pregnant but have to worry about the effect the pregnacy would have on her heart condition. If she's not pregnant now I'm sure she will find someone to help her get a bun in the oven. Maybe even Diego.

#16   2006/10/13 12:17PM
    cookie123

Quote fcgirl:
    Quote ex-michel: fcgirl-
    I agree with everything you said (wow can't believe I just said that!) Maxie's pregnancy is way to convenient. Just like her talks with Dr. Lee. They just happened to be when Lucky and Liz were around to hear her! Did you see her sitting at her desk at home? She was totally calm and smug and she was supposed to just have taken a positive test! I do think that she hopes the Q's will just give her a BIG settlement to drop the lawsuit. Then she will have the money that she wanted when she tried to blackmail Jax about John/Spencer.
    I just can't believe that she is really PG. Maybe she will realize that she has no chance of keeping Lucky without a baby and will end up having to get knock-up by someone else. She won't be able "get rid of it" cause Lucky will boot her butt to the door, so she will "fight to have the baby no matter what".

Now if we can just agree on the whole Liz/Sam thing!
    Or at least meet half-way.

We might be able to meet half-way...lol...

#17   2006/10/14 03:30PM
    Rose1976

%( I think that Maxie is really PG. That means it will break up Liz and Lucky.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list