List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a question I am just interested about your opinion ok?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question I am just interested about your opinion ok?

Started by R.J. at 2006/10/10 03:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 07:22PM, Views: 376, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 03:07PM
    I have a question I am just interested about your opinion ok?
    R.J.

I am relatively new to the message boards so I apologize in advance. I am so addicted to scrubs and I wanted to ask is it me or does it seem that GH seems to give so little time to them.Its just my opinion but, I think Robin and
    Emily are really pretty and Patrick and Lucky are hot..If you read spoilers they are mentioned here and there I remember seeing lots of stuff about them.the reason I say about how goodlooking the women and men are is because I dont read about them that much any more.Do you think that they have run out of material for my great scrubs.I sound foolish but, I really would like to know.I just think when they were on the ratings were very good now ?

#2   2006/10/10 04:39PM
    Re: I have a question I am just interested about your opinion ok?
    Days&GHfan

Well I guess Robin/Patrick dont really have much of a storyline. i guess they're just on the backburner for now. i love scrubs, too.

#3   2006/10/10 07:22PM
    Re: I have a question I am just interested about your opinion ok?
    toorobbin

Well, I think Robin and Patrick will be coming back now.

They will be instrumental in helping Laura.

And now with Lorenzo they will definitely be in the story.

I read that Emily and Nik will reunite, so Emily will be back but what condoms do they use is there story. He we go again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list