List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/10 02:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 02:12PM, Views: 381, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 02:34PM
    I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......
    onegirloneboy

G.H. FANS OUT THERE...NOT TO MANY WHY????????? I JOINED THINKING THERE WOULD BE MORE RESPONSES FROM MORE PEOPLE..IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF US///// EVERYONE I KNOW WATCHES G.H.........WHAT'S GOING ON.WE NEED MORE OPINIONS!!!!!@@@@

#2   2006/10/10 03:05PM
    Re: I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......
    sweetcheeks2146

um well if more than one person (you) would make new titles then maybee we would . plus um if i am going to spend my time responding i think that the topics should at least be interesting..

#3   2006/10/10 04:31PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote sweetcheeks2146: um well if more than one person (you) would make new titles then maybee we would . plus um if i am going to spend my time responding i think that the topics should at least be interesting..

WELL I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU MAKE ANY INTERESTING ONES!!!! GO FOR IT..LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT....THAT IS IF YOU GOT ANYTHING.

#4   2006/10/10 04:34PM
    beckyhokey

Boy, you know. I have been watching for a year. In the last several months, the writers have done a lot to destroy some great couples. There have been some very bad story lines. I am disgusted but I am hoping for some changes in the coming weeks.

#5   2006/10/10 04:38PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote beckyhokey: Boy, you know. I have been watching for a year. In the last several months, the writers have done a lot to destroy some great couples. There have been some very bad story lines. I am disgusted but I am hoping for some changes in the coming weeks.

I agree i have been watching 4 years and i was hoping to have more people with more opinions.It is interesting to know what others think?

#6   2006/10/11 02:08PM
    kentishad

I have been watching since Jason and Robin were 2gether and to many all the great couples ended in the 90's.

#7   2006/10/11 02:12PM
    onegirloneboy

YEAH ROBIN AND JASON SURE HAD A GREAT ROMANCE GOING AFTER TEHY SPLIT I STOPPED WATCHING FOR A MINUTE BUT GOT BACK INTO IT.....THAT WAS A ROMANCE TO REMEMBER I THINK!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list