List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WILL ALEXIS EVER CONFESS TO.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WILL ALEXIS EVER CONFESS TO.......

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/10 02:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 01:16PM, Views: 401, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 02:13PM
    WILL ALEXIS EVER CONFESS TO.......
    onegirloneboy

SAM OR RIC THAT SHE KNOW'S THEY SLEPT TOGETHER I MEAN EVERYTIME SHE WALKS INTO HER OWN HOUSE SHE PICTURES THE TWO OF THEM THE NIGHT SHE SAW THEM HAVING SEX!!!!

#2   2006/10/10 02:15PM
    Re: WILL ALEXIS EVER CONFESS TO.......
    cincin

Eventually it will all come out that Alexis saw everything. How can she keep it a secret. I think Ric is going to do something to make her really angry and then watch out. She will turn to Sonny and Ric is toast.

#3   2006/10/10 02:18PM
    onegirloneboy

I do not think Ric will hurt her i think when SHE gets weak from chemo she will end up saying something or who know's maybe when sam gets the chance to shoot ric alexis will go off on sam and then confess and maybe then alexis will but out of sams life!!!@@@

#4   2006/10/10 04:43PM
    Days&GHfan

Yes, she will. But idk how long it'll take. I think that she'll just let it slip and then she'll dump Ric and get rid of Sam. Good riddance to Ric, she deserves better. Though I really loved their scenes today.

#5   2006/10/11 09:48AM
    rachie

I bet it comes out during November Sweeps. Watching yesterdays scenes together made me almost forget what a sleez Ric is. Alexis deserves the old Ric that she married, not the Ric that screws her daughter.

#6   2006/10/11 10:05AM
    cherturn

I thought it was very sad yesterday. Alexis is trying to be very strong. I think Ric does love her, but lust got the better of him. And all the other stuff that makes him a bad guy, I almost forgot for a sec I don't like him too.

#7   2006/10/11 11:24AM
    shan_22

I DONT KNOW.....
    BUT I THINK THAT SAM SHOULD BE THE BIGGER PERSON, AND ADMIT TO HER MOTHER HER MISTAKE. I MEAN SHES HER DAUGHTER FOR GODS SAKES!!!!!!!!!

#8   2006/10/11 11:33AM
    srick

Both Sam and Ric are gross.....I wish they would both leave the show...........

#9   2006/10/11 01:16PM
    sdeshazo

Alexis is a bitch for not telling them but Sam and Ric are just as bad for not saying anything and doing in the first place.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list