List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What is Coleen really after Nicholas.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Coleen really after Nicholas.....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/10 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 02:30PM, Views: 481, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 01:40PM
    What is Coleen really after Nicholas.....
    onegirloneboy

or his money he has?????

#2   2006/10/10 01:45PM
    Re: What is Coleen really after Nicholas.....
    wackyjackie

money...but i have to say im very confused about this ...

#3   2006/10/10 01:59PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote wackyjackie: money...but i have to say im very confused about this ...

ME TOO!!!!! SHE WANTS HIM AND THE MOENY PROBABLY!!! BUT I MEAN HURTING SOMEONE YOU WANT IS WRONG...OK THE FALL OF NICHOLAS WAS ENOUGH NOW DRUGGING HIM WHY?

#4   2006/10/10 02:16PM
    cherturn

She is CRAZYYYY thats why. She is connected to Helena remember and knew going in she was a spy for her. She is a real bad actress too. Oh well Em is wise to her and so is Alfred. It will work out for Nic & Em.

#5   2006/10/10 02:21PM
    cincin

>) She's after his body and money. She sees Nikolas as the whole package - hot and rich. She knows she doesn't stand a chance so she's crazy enough to drug him.

#6   2006/10/10 03:46PM
    jasonlover

I think they are just going back to old sl's remember when Lucy Coe was crazy?? i think that they cannot think of anyhting anymore they just keep changeing characters and never changing sl's. I mean c'mon Laura, Skye anyone get back so this show will get interesting. I love jason but enough!! until we know who the father is enough of it. ALso, it is getting tiring looking at Maxie flaunt her stuff around. Okay so she is pregnant, go have a baby, have an abortion, miscarry they have all been done now. I think she will die in childbirth, have they done that yet?? Let's get the Helena thing rolling the paternity known and Laura and Luke back and get some excitememnt going.

#7   2006/10/11 09:12AM
    toorobbin

Let's not forget Robin now.

Did you see how quickly Robin's head, turned to the Nanny, when Nikolas was brought into the hospital.

I wish Robin would go make a house call already.

#8   2006/10/11 09:39AM
    rachie

I think Helena is going to get rid of Coleen. She saw Coleen kissing the drugged Nikolas, so I think she'll get rid of her.

#9   2006/10/11 09:39AM
    shan_22

The same actress that plays Colleen played Enid on GH during the hotel fire. Enids brother Wally died in the fire after Zander set the hotel on fire. REMEMBER ZANDER WAS ACTING OUT BECAUSE HE LOST EMILY TO NIKOLAS.......
    SO I THINK SHE'S BACK FOR REVENGE?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/11 11:22AM
    #10   2006/10/11 02:30PM
    kentishad

Helena is going to KILL Colleen. Everybody knows that she thinks no one is good enough for Nicholas and in this case, she is defintely right.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list