List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kimberly McCullough leaving GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kimberly McCullough leaving GH

Started by lwilson at 2011/11/22 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2011/11/29 02:38PM, Views: 4194, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/11/22 07:05AM
    Kimberly McCullough leaving GH
    lwilson

Get the details and on why and when Kimberly (Robin) will be leaving Port Charles.

[url]http://soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/news/id/21373/[/ur]

#2   2011/11/22 11:36AM
    Re: Kimberly McCullough leaving GH
    Go Away Sam

Interesting to see if they kill her off(like so many other longtime characters) or if they let her leave and then bring her back for the finale.

#3   2011/11/22 11:56AM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote Go Away Sam: Interesting to see if they kill her off(like so many other longtime characters) or if they let her leave and then bring her back for the finale.

rumor, not spoiler, that they are going to kill her off.

#4   2011/11/22 12:13PM
    AlyasMom

This is why GH is going to be cancelled soon, the writing is on the wall If Kim McCullough is leaving on her own then thats one thing, but to kill her character off says alot to the disregard TIIC has for its audience and fans
    Why isnt Abby getting killed off? Or Lulu? Or Sam for that matter? Why do the veterans get such shabby treatment? Its not gonna hit close to home with anyone of you until its one of your favs getting fired or written outts character! First JJ and now KIM!!!! This is insane! DOWN WITH GH!!!! BOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

#5   2011/11/22 12:16PM
    Go Away Sam

Quote BrendaJasonLove:
    Quote Go Away Sam: Interesting to see if they kill her off(like so many other longtime characters) or if they let her leave and then bring her back for the finale.

I can't say I'm surprised. The only satisfactory way to kill her off for me is if they give her a going into the light moment with Stone. Anything else would just be eh to me.

#6   2011/11/22 12:20PM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote AlyasMom: This is why GH is going to be cancelled soon, the writing is on the wall If Kim McCullough is leaving on her own then thats one thing, but to kill her character off says alot to the disregard TIIC has for its audience and fans
    Why isnt Abby getting killed off? Or Lulu? Or Sam for that matter? Why do the veterans get such shabby treatment? Its not gonna hit close to home with anyone of you until its one of your favs getting fired or written outts character! First JJ and now KIM!!!! This is insane! DOWN WITH GH!!!! BOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

From what I heard, she wants to move on to producing. It was her decision.

#7   2011/11/22 12:22PM
    BrendaJasonLove

Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote BrendaJasonLove:

I can't say I'm surprised. The only satisfactory way to kill her off for me is if they give her a going into the light moment with Stone. Anything else would just be eh to me.

A lot of people were speculating on twitter, that it might be Aids related.

#8   2011/11/22 01:36PM
    darkstar

Quote AlyasMom: This is why GH is going to be cancelled soon, the writing is on the wall If Kim McCullough is leaving on her own then thats one thing, but to kill her character off says alot to the disregard TIIC has for its audience and fans

KMc chose to not renew her contract as she wants to get into directing. JJ chose to not renew his contract as he, according to the TV guide interview, is emotionally exhausted. I'm sure TPTB are not any happier than you that these vets are leaving.

When posters whine about GH bringing in new actors and losing vets, they forget that most of the vets left GH of their own accord to see if they could springboard their careers into prime time or movie careers. Sad to say most couldn't and that's why they were avaiable to either return to GH (TG, TC, JJ) or go on to other soaps.

#9   2011/11/22 01:44PM
    dwja

Seeing KMc chose to leave I think it makes sense to kill the character off. Her and Patrick are happy and they have a child. What other way can she leave without either ripping the couple apart after they just reunited or making either Robin or Patrick look really bad in some way. It can always be done in a way that leaves some sort of mystery so she can return if she wants.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/22 01:45PM
    #10   2011/11/22 02:02PM
    Go Away Sam

Quote BrendaJasonLove:
    Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote BrendaJasonLove:

A lot of people were speculating on twitter, that it might be Aids related.

She's been on the show off and on for so long. It's going to be a sad day, even for someone like me who likes her at times and not so much other times.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list