List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5582454, Replies: 65535
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2011/11/21 07:02AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    burnead

Good morning my Lante loving friends. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know mine was so busy I didn't even get to help finish pushing the train to 10,000 pages. Love the new thread, Gail!

I was excited to see that when asked if anyone would be happy for Christmas Kelly Monaco, at her event, answered Lulu would be. Real happiness is coming ladies we just have to be patient for a bit.

Looking forward to this week's show especially Tuesday and Wednesday.

Is everyone sending in Feedback?

#82   2011/11/21 07:04AM
    sclcardiac

It might work by the fireplace at the window closest to the bathroom. It would be close to the bed but it might work. It would be pretty there.

Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote sclcardiac:
    Quote mrsmcmoose: Love the new place. Left the skillet behind - don't think we'll need it here... A happy thread for happy Lante...

So Dante and Lulu go Christmas Tree shopping....gues the question becomes. Where to put the Tree in the Loft. Wonder if Dante has a NYY ornament???

Maybe they'll put the tree in the corner by the window in between the table and entrance to the bathroom. I'm just excited they're Christmas tree shopping!!

I'm wondering if there is enough room by the fireplace...?

#83   2011/11/21 07:11AM
    daisylover

Good morning all. I just caught up on the old board and I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun. Any chance we could continue with the recipes? I really need some new ones. I've served the same Thanksgiving dinner for the last 40 years and it's getting a little boring. I'd like to change it up a little.
    I just want to say that we all have things to be thankful for, and for me, I'm thankful for 2 very important things. I'm thankful for my daughter, who is the light of my life, and for all of you here on this mb. You, my friends are my life line.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels if you're traveling, good weather for us all, love of family and friends, and most of all, a hopeful future.

#84   2011/11/21 07:14AM
    daisylover

I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

#85   2011/11/21 07:29AM
    Caitie

Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Just a shadow, Sharon.

#86   2011/11/21 07:37AM
    daisylover

Quote Caitie:
    Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Just a shadow, Sharon.

thanks Caitie. Maybe the board gremlins didn't like the picture. I'll wait a day, and then maybe I should try to come up with something else. I don't like shadows, they're creepy.

#87   2011/11/21 07:43AM
    Caitie

Quote burnead: Good morning my Lante loving friends. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know mine was so busy I didn't even get to help finish pushing the train to 10,000 pages. Love the new thread, Gail!

I was excited to see that when asked if anyone would be happy for Christmas Kelly Monaco, at her event, answered Lulu would be. Real happiness is coming ladies we just have to be patient for a bit.

YES to the feedback!

And I do like that Kemo dropped that Lulu will be happy for Christmas. And if Lulu is happy, Dante is happy! And, if Lulu & Dante are happy, the LEX is happy!! This drop, along
    with Dom's FB post about "real" happiness makes me excited about Christmas in PC. Looks as if we are getting some our our wishes - a happy Christmas, some Thanksgiving loving and some serious conversations for which we have been asking. Looking forward to it all - even if Dante and Lulu have to step back for a few episodes to really think about how much they mean to each other. LOVE LANTE!!!

#88   2011/11/21 07:54AM
    daisylover

Quote Caitie:
    Quote burnead: Good morning my Lante loving friends. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know mine was so busy I didn't even get to help finish pushing the train to 10,000 pages. Love the new thread, Gail!

YES to the feedback!

And I do like that Kemo dropped that Lulu will be happy for Christmas. And if Lulu is happy, Dante is happy! And, if Lulu & Dante are happy, the LEX is happy!! This drop, along
    with Dom's FB post about "real" happiness makes me excited about Christmas in PC. Looks as if we are getting some our our wishes - a happy Christmas, some Thanksgiving loving and some serious conversations for which we have been asking. Looking forward to it all - even if Dante and Lulu have to step back for a few episodes to really think about how much they mean to each other. LOVE LANTE!!!

So true Caitie. A happy Lante are at the top of my Christmas list.

#89   2011/11/21 07:57AM
    goggiebear

Hey Sharon when u change ur avi..did ya make sure that the box that say display my images was check off? Cause if it not. Then u will have a shadow figure as ur avi. So make sure that box is check off

#90   2011/11/21 08:01AM
    Lulu Lover

I can't wait for showtime on this new message board. Be back at showtime.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list