List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5565142, Replies: 65535
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/11/21 05:07AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    mrsmcmoose

Love the new place. Left the skillet behind - don't think we'll need it here... A happy thread for happy Lante...

So Dante and Lulu go Christmas Tree shopping....gues the question becomes. Where to put the Tree in the Loft. Wonder if Dante has a NYY ornament???

#72   2011/11/21 05:26AM
    Hunnys

Good Morning sexy LEXie sista's! I've just hopped on board our brand spanking new, beautifully equipped with all you ladies, and most especially our awesome couple, Lulu and Dante, Train.
    Hoping to have a great Lante day today, with lots of Lante and posts.

#73   2011/11/21 05:28AM
    sclcardiac

Quote mrsmcmoose: Love the new place. Left the skillet behind - don't think we'll need it here... A happy thread for happy Lante...

So Dante and Lulu go Christmas Tree shopping....gues the question becomes. Where to put the Tree in the Loft. Wonder if Dante has a NYY ornament???

Maybe they'll put the tree in the corner by the window in between the table and entrance to the bathroom. I'm just excited they're Christmas tree shopping!!

#74   2011/11/21 05:33AM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote sclcardiac:
    Quote mrsmcmoose: Love the new place. Left the skillet behind - don't think we'll need it here... A happy thread for happy Lante...

Maybe they'll put the tree in the corner by the window in between the table and entrance to the bathroom. I'm just excited they're Christmas tree shopping!!

I'm wondering if there is enough room by the fireplace...?

#75   2011/11/21 05:33AM
    shelties

Wow, a new page! THis is awesome. The Lante Express is rolling down the tracks.
    Happy THanksgiving to all my Lante pals....Hopefully, we will get some "good" Lante scenes this week!

#76   2011/11/21 05:57AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies I found this new thread and wow already 8 pages thanks gail for setting this up and this week is going to be awesome for the lante fans watching my handsome grandsons today they sure are getting big they grow up so fast in fact my husband commented he cannot wait until they can shoot a gun he wants to take them hunting.

I heard Robyn might leave but also I heard she is taking a break for a few months and then thinking about coming back. Ethan contract is up also I hope he signs on lulu will need him because nik and lucky won't be around. She will need some of her family to be at her wedding to dante wouldn't it be great if they get married before this year ends. You know how they announce Jasam wedding for months I wonder if they will do it for lante fans.

#77   2011/11/21 05:59AM
    dantelululover

hey!new poll over at soc! well, new thread! if you have timboards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?758762-Which-GH-couples-should-be-toget... please go post!

#78   2011/11/21 06:06AM
    Stronci

Quote luvmygirls: Good Morning Everyone! Loving this new thread! Off to work for a little bit but will be back for showtime!

Good morning! The reply button works! Woo Hoo! Thank you for setting up the new "train!"

Cannot wait for Lante to kick-off the Holidays with some meaningful conversation, cuddling, touching, eye sex, and some Christmas Tree shopping! All these things can only lead to this Gutter Girl being extremely happy!!

#79   2011/11/21 06:52AM
    firestorm

Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

#80   2011/11/21 07:01AM
    Caitie

Quote firestorm: Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

Good morning, Gail, and thank you for setting up our new home!

Re that spoiler - very much GOS at this point. It was in an anon drop at DD a week or two ago. So, it's really hard to say. At this point, it's just a fun spec!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list