List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5581223, Replies: 65535
    « 7701 7702 7703 7704 7705 7706 7707 7708 7709 7710 7711 » »| page:
    #77051   2014/02/10 03:53AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Quote dieleelanteforever: Ladies one of the ladies posted a picture of DOm in Tulsa boy he looks like a sexy bad guy all black attire love his new look kinda reminds me of Fonzi but sexier. He looks like a sexy bad motorcycle rider. Love to see him in a movie with that look.

Where is this picture posted? Would like to take a look. I also would like to see Dante become a little edgier when he is in Cop Mode.

#77052   2014/02/10 03:55AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Happy Valentine's Week to all - looking forward to seeing the LuLu/Dante/Lante scenes this week and their Valentine's celebration.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

#77053   2014/02/10 07:21AM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover:
    Quote Janeway:
    Quote bluesky123:
    Quote LanteChick: Lante recaps....

Dante at the pcpd...asks a fellow officer if there is a fresh pot of coffee around. Seems like he's been up all night...Dante she's Lulu sleeping on a bench at the station...he walks up and saids Lulu..asks what she's doing. Lulu asks what time it is because she thinks she dozed off. He asks if she slept there...she tells him she was waiting for him.,,Dante smiles so sweetly.

Lulu telling Dante she could probably use a hair brush right now...he tells her he thinks she looks beautiful. She saids she thinks he has to say that because he's her husband. Dante smiles and says "ya I am". She asks about what he found at the crematory. Tells her that they found a bloody sheet and a note.

Meanwhile Liz and Felix are talking about Ben and Dante having the same allergy and how they will prove what Britt might have done. She wants to run a DNA test.

Lante at the pcpd...Dante throws Lulu a water bottle. She asks about the crime scene..he tells her they went over everything with a fine tooth comb. She asks who he thinks wrote the note. He thinks Franco...asks about the blood. Lulu doesn't wanna think that the blood was Carly's...officer comes in with hair sample. It's blonde and lulu wonders if its Carly's.

Dante is telling lulu that this doesn't mean anything yet...she saids but it looks bad right. He tells her worrying about it(the blood and hair found) isn't gonna do them any good. He tells her he's gonna go to GH and get it analyzed and saids why doesn't she go back to the loft and get some rest. He saids that's assuming she wants to go home..asks if she's changed her mind. She tells Dante she hasn't...she loves him,wants to be with him. Dante tells her that they have to remember they may have lost their child but they still got each other. They kiss sweetly...while sitting at his desk.

Dante brings the hair sample to hospital....asks brad and Felix to put a rush on it. Felix gives Dante his allergy prescription ...Dante asks Felix where the trash can is...Felix tells Dante he'll take care of the water bottle Dante wanted to throw out. (Felix doing Liz's dirty work for DNA sample)

Meanwhile Liz at Windermere and takes Ben's hairbrush for DNA sample.

Dante arrives back at the pcpd and finds Lulu on the bench again...they smile at each other and he asks haven't we already done this. He thought she was going home. Lulu saids she started to but didnt wanna go without him. Dante reaches out for her hand and tells her "let's go home". She takes his hand and they walk out of the pcpd

Over at GH Felix and Liz both have their DNA items from Ben and Dante ...she tells Felix they will run them against each other to find out if Dante is the father of Britt's baby.

The End!!

Lante stuff today was awesome....loooooved them!!!

Question: are we sure that Dante is the only one that drank out of that bottle? Maybe Lulu drank out of it too???? I am holding out hope that Lante find out they are Ben's parents at the same time because I don't think I can handle the other way I may have to take a sabbatical for a while. I recently was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and getting upset makes me physically hurt and that would definitely upset me.

Blue, I really understand. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia & auto-immune disease over 20 years ago so i know how it is important to avoid stress. You need to eat well, get good sleep and moderate exercise, have fun and spend time with positive people. And there are meds & PT that can help (feel free to email me if you have questions) If GH gets too much for you, take a break. But just remember GH is just a show and we all know that it is all going to work out for Lante in the end. They are going to get their baby.

Today was such a beautiful day for Lante. I love to go back and watch these happy days when I am stressed. One thing I have to do is learn to avoid rumors, LOL-they are far more upsetting than the show & most of them never happen. I do think things will get tough for awhile, but even some of the anti ER folks have started to admit that this new Lante has really jelled, and people are invested in their happiness. So it will come. I would like to think that maybe this time Lulu will stand by Dante instead of running. I loved the way she waited for him at the PCPD. You could see how much it meant to him. And when they walked out hand & hand, swoon!!

No, I am afraid that the DNA will turn out to be Dante's only and no one will think about the missing embryos, at least not yet. We all know Dante's sperm all went to fertilizing the eggs, but I am sure they will concoct some story that he had some left over. LOL, Dante has quite the swim team! I am finding it funny how they seem to be beating every plot point like a dead horse. How many times now have we heard about the embryo theft, the countless FB of Liz comparing the allergies of Dante & Ben? (The fact that Dante used condoms for many years w/out ill effect notwithstanding LOL.) I even missed the fact that Lulu said she needed a hairbrush and Liz was stealing Ben's, the first time I watched. And yes, I have watched a bunch of times because the scenes were just so good, so real and so sweet. Lulu sleeping on the bench, Dante's smiles, the way they kissed first Dante to Lu and then she kissed him back. And walking out hand in hand. "Let's go home"

Hope everyone is staying safe & warm with all this awful weather. Thanks for all the recaps & comments looking forward to Lante loving next week!!

Lordie woman, your posts always make me smile. I'm trying to stay away from rumors and spoilers too. They don't do any good and we all know the whole purpose is to stir things up.
    I've been enjoying Dante and Lulu just being front and center so much. I agree, that some of the anti ER fans are starting to come around, or at least acknowledge that Lulu is still Lulu. Of course there are the "few" that will never accept any replacement in that role, but they will always exist and their voices mean nothing. I actually laugh now when I see tweets and posts on FB from them. They are only succeeding in showing everyone reading their comments what arses they are.
    As much as we hate the idea, I think for awhile everyone will think that Ben is Dante's and not even consider that Lulu could be the mother. For awhile, as far as everyone is concerned, the embryos were destroyed so why would you consider that an explainable option. Just the fact that Dante is Ben's father will put Britt's neck in a noose. Can't wait to see how they get Britt out of that one.
    Yes, I think it will cause angst, but that also means more time on screen. For me, that's a plus. The longer they are on screen, and the longer they have meaty material, the more viewers will love them and root for them.

Maybe, when Maxie comes back from her jaunt, Spinelli and Ellie will come back to town to bring Connie for a visit and Ellie will straighten out what actually happened. I'd love to see Britt's cooked goose being served.

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis Blue. A couple of freinds of mine suffer from it and it can be a challenge. Linda's right, lots of rest and no stress are key.
    As far as Lante, always keep good thoughts that everything will turn out right for them and the journey, as stressful and agrivating as it seems at times, gives us more time to spend with them.

Just chiming here about ER's Lulu.....as I've shared before I have several sister's/nieces that watch the show. One sister had a hard time with Emme's Lulu,but over the weekend we were visiting together and of course the topic of GH came up. She told me,"I don't know what happened,but the last few weeks that new girl has finally felt like Lulu to me". Nice when a character clicks with a viewer.

#77054   2014/02/10 07:35AM
    LanteChick

Good Morning Lex!!!

Coffee....Olympics....Gold metal for Canada this morning....pretty nice way to start off Monday. Aaaaaaaand our men's hockey team have arrived in Sochi!!!!

DZ retweeted a picture with a sweet little girl from yesterday's event in Tulsa....seems like all had fun!!

Looks like our couple won't be on till Thursday this week....excited to see them for Valentine's Day and to see Lulu's dream of Ben.

#77055   2014/02/10 10:52AM
    Stronci

Here and ready to Rock n Roll!

#77056   2014/02/10 11:01AM
    luvmygirls

Here and excited for a new week!

#77057   2014/02/10 11:01AM
    Lulu Lover

Here for Lante.

#77058   2014/02/10 11:05AM
    LanteChick

Here we go for Monday....

AJ tying to remember what happened the night Connie died.

Ava comes to see Morgan

Robin on the phone with Victor...she's in the park with Emma

Spencer at Windemere...asks Victor what he was doing at Emma's house

Britt/Nik talking to construction worker about noises heard at Windemere

Heather/Carly...zzzzzz

Franco/Scotty.....Nathan comes knocking on the door

#77059   2014/02/10 11:15AM
    LanteChick

2nd segment....

Ava/Morgan....he wants her to leave but she tells him that's not what he wants

AJ Remembering Ava at crimson when Connie died

Robin in the park with Emma...Liz comes along with Cam

Spencer/Victor....talking about why Victor was at Emma's house

Britt/Nik with construction worker...he goes to check out the noise. Construction worker finds Heather and Carly

Nathan/Scotty...he's trying to get Scotty to press charges against Silas

#77060   2014/02/10 11:16AM
    Lulu Lover

GH you need to put Lante on more now!! GH you need to put Lante on more now!!

« 7701 7702 7703 7704 7705 7706 7707 7708 7709 7710 7711 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list