List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427618, Replies: 65535
    « 7659 7660 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 7669 » »| page:
    #76631   2014/01/27 11:23AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    lanteluv

BAV ---ah the memories!
    Thanks for all the good thoughts. We've been dancing since Friday evening. Maybe that's why my legs are tired! haha
    This epi is kind of eh today. was hoping for a surprise lante sighting, but guess not today!

#76632   2014/01/27 11:24AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:
    Quote daisylover: Here today cause the roads I was suppose to travel last night were closed, but laptop is packed away for road trip tomorrow. So, I'm on my IPad.

Yea, Linda came out to play. How are you and Callie? Miss you.

This is the first day in so long that I've been able to join in live. Woohoo.

Yummy Avi Sharon!

LOL. We can all pretend we're horizontal with him for awhile.

There it is....THE GUTTER GIRLS are back in force! High fives all around!

#76633   2014/01/27 11:24AM
    luvmygirls

Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:
    Quote daisylover: Here today cause the roads I was suppose to travel last night were closed, but laptop is packed away for road trip tomorrow. So, I'm on my IPad.

Yummy Avi Sharon!

#76634   2014/01/27 11:25AM
    sclcardiac

Segment three:

Lucy meets with Felicia at Floating Rib and she 's upset that Felicia told her secret and want's to know why she did it.

Scott shows up at the PD and wants to know what's going on with Franco. She says they are looking for him. She blames it on Scott for dragging his feet with getting the warrant. He says with all of her so called evidence he would have thought she would have gotten Franco and then Nathan brings in Silas with Sam in tow.

#76635   2014/01/27 11:26AM
    lanteluv

Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:

Yummy Avi Sharon!

hubby wants to know why I was screeching giddily just now.... hhhmmm, what to say, what to say...

#76636   2014/01/27 11:28AM
    Stronci

Quote lanteluv:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:

Yummy Avi Sharon!

hubby wants to know why I was screeching giddily just now.... hhhmmm, what to say, what to say...

Blame it all on Sharon!

#76637   2014/01/27 11:28AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote lanteluv:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:

Yummy Avi Sharon!

HILARIOUS!

#76638   2014/01/27 11:31AM
    daisylover

Quote lanteluv:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls:

Yummy Avi Sharon!

LMAO. Sure have missed you.

#76639   2014/01/27 11:31AM
    sclcardiac

Sorry, cable is back now.

Anna is getting Scott up to date on the Silas case. Sam is with Silas and says she won't leave until she knows what's going to happen. Nathan wants an indictment.

Duke shows up at Floating Rib and wants takeout ribs to take to the PD for Anna.

Felicia apologizes to Lucy for breaking her confidence. SHe says that Mac was going on and on and he could tell that something was wrong. Felicia says that she couldn't lie to her husband. Lucy says she didn't ask her to lie, all she had to do was keep quiet and Felicia says she is not good at keeping secrets. Felcia wants to know if she slept with Scott again.

Olvia says that Morgan is impulsive and he was hurt by Kiki and is acting out. Sonny says he can't just look the other way while his son is trying to destroy him. Olivia says she was like MOrgan when she was young. She said that she was jealous of Connie and MOrgan is jealous of Micheal. SOnny is furious and says that Morgan chose to go to Julian and betray him. Olivia wants to know what he's going to do.

Ava wants to know what Julian is going to do about Duke. He says there are ways to neutralize him and leaves. Ava tells MOrgan that Julian will do what he thinks is best. MOrgan is worried about Duke. MOrgan tells Ava that the night he stood her up, he was talking to Julian about quitting and he made it clear that it wasn't going to happen without paying a price.

#76640   2014/01/27 11:33AM
    daisylover

Oooof, did I just see steam come out of Ava's ears? I sure saw a stink eye, that's for sure.

« 7659 7660 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 7669 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list