List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5619222, Replies: 65535
    « 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 7650 7651 7652 7653 7654 7655 » »| page:
    #76491   2014/01/21 11:46AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

5th segment....

Lulu holding Ben....Mac tells Lulu not to be a stranger. He knows that things between her and Maxie are strained right now. Mac tells her that when Maxie finishes her trip her and Lulu can find their way back to each other. Mac leaves and Lulu looks down at Ben who is sleeping in her arms. Soooo sweet

Dante comes over to Michael and Kiki's place....he tells them he has a warrant for Franco's arrest. Michael asks Dante why he didn't tell him about the bloody knife with Carly's blood...Dante tells him that he was ordered not too....Michael is upset and asks Dante if he has any leads...Dante tells him that's why he's there. Kiki is looking nervous...Franco overhears all this hiding in the closet.

#76492   2014/01/21 11:49AM
    Lulu Lover

Liz: Dr.O is your boss!! RUN OUT GH NOW!!

#76493   2014/01/21 11:53AM
    Lante4life

I just pray that whatever "moment" we're supposed to get tomorrow between Lante is actually about them and what's happening in their marriage right now. I don't want it to be about Dante working to find Carly, or Lulu's worry about her cousin. I want it to be about the two of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 11:54AM
    #76494   2014/01/21 11:57AM
    Lulu Lover

Britt go to HELL with mom Dr.O!!

#76495   2014/01/21 11:58AM
    Hunnys

Ahhhh, the board was forced to hire her.

#76496   2014/01/21 12:02PM
    Lulu Lover

More Lulu with Britt, Nik and baby Ben/Rocco. Dante with Micheal tomorrow.

#76497   2014/01/21 12:04PM
    LanteChick

6th segment .....

Lulu and Nik and the boys with Emma....the boys leave to go play in the stables.....Ben still asleep in Lulu's arms.

Final segment.....

Lulu holding Ben telling him what a handsome guy he is....Nik tells her she avoided his question earlier about Dante. Lulu admits she did...tells him it's not Dante's fault they can't have children...that this separation is about her,and how she wanted a baby so badly. She tells Nik she doesn't know how to let that go. ....Britt comes back from her hospital meeting and sees Lulu holding Ben.....Lulu saids to Ben "look mommy is here"...Britt takes Ben from Lulu...Nik asks Britt who the new chief is.

Dante tells Michael and Kiki that he would not put it past Franco to get in touch with Kiki...asks her if Franco has tried to get in touch with her..,Michael says she would have told him that...right Kiki? Kiki stays silent.

Show ends with the 3 kids at the stables where Heather has Carly held.

The End!!!

#76498   2014/01/21 12:06PM
    Caitie

Quote Lante4life: I just pray that whatever "moment" we're supposed to get tomorrow between Lante is actually about them and what's happening in their marriage right now. I don't want it to be about Dante working to find Carly, or Lulu's worry about her cousin. I want it to be about the two of them.

Sure hope so because today they were essentially wallpaper. Hoping for much more - those beats mentioned earlier.

#76499   2014/01/21 09:17PM
    Janeway

:) Thanks recappers. I am with you Lante is the only thing worth commenting on-the rest is nonsense. GH is really going down a rabbit hole. Not happy about COS, Heather etc. ( & upcoming- please, in RL Lucas wouldn't give a second look to either Felix or Brad. )

Don't agree that Dante/Lulu were wallpaper, they are very much a part of the story and their scenes were prelude to tomorrow's scenes. We wonder what Lante would be doing during separation and now we see it. We further see Lulu & Ben which heightens the desire for the truth to come out. And isn't that new Ben a doll, so adorable and sweet? Dante is in cop mode using his smarts to figure out that Kiki knows more than she is saying more about Franco's location. Working hard and earning all that propping he is getting lately (love it! ) this time from Mac.

I agree with Caitie that Lulu's original behavior & reason for leaving Dante made no sense historically or otherwise. But I don't think Lulu has been acting in a rational manner. Today was first day that she did not bring up Dante's "betrayal" and admitted the break up was about her and her inability to deal with not being able to have a child. Hopefully tomorrow she will let it out emotionally and explain further why it is too painful to be with Dante. I think her lack of much emotion about the separation is more OOC for me, but again, I think that she is masking her pain.

Love all the PR that Dom is doing. Check out the ABC.com page with questions for Dom & Finola. It shows that PTB are committed to Dante & I believe Lante. And they have lots of story coming up. I hope we get some good scenes tomorrow.

#76500   2014/01/22 01:18AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

« 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 7650 7651 7652 7653 7654 7655 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list