List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5542571, Replies: 65535
    « 7574 7575 7576 7577 7578 7579 7580 7581 7582 7583 7584 » »| page:
    #75781   2013/12/18 05:41AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    dieleelantef...

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote dieleelanteforever: Hi ladies another great day for GH I found this on the Gossip page and it goes with the taping thread of GH GOS or does it happen Another brother for Silas? Seems like it. Coming up, Silas tries to explain his secrets (“adultery, a dead wife, an estranged brother”) to Sam. Cue the estranged brother Seth (?) and a former pal of Dante’s, the one who went astray, and may help Lulu stray (“Seth has some ideas about helping Lulu with her inability to carry a child”).

Does anyone know if the role of Seth has been cast and if so who will play the role. Thanks

I haven't but there is a new guy according to the taping schedule well I know 2 actors who need a job Billy and Adam from Y&R I still can't believe they fired them what is wrong with JFP I know she wants to destroy another soap. Y&R isn't even worth watching lately even Steve Burton is boring now.

#75782   2013/12/18 05:56AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies what can I say GH has been so hot loved it all even the teen scene. Today Dante with Anna and DR O and DR O is going to tell Dante a big fat lie but Lulu is going to tell Nik and he will start thinking about all the lies Britt told him and hope he gets Britt to confess the truth. According to DZ Drama for them during the holidays. This is going to be sad it looks like BRIK N SCRUBS our the only happy couples for the holidays not even SIAM.

What I don't understand how can DR O get bail and get out OH WELL this is soap life.

#75783   2013/12/18 08:39AM
    daisylover

Morning everyone. Thanks for recaps yesterday LC. Hope I can do them justice today.

The tweet fest yesterday was fun. At least he didn't get put in twitter jail this time. I'm working on making a copy of all the questions he was asked and his answers. Give me a few days, but if you want a copy let me know and I'll email one to you.

See you at show time.

#75784   2013/12/18 10:49AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover: Morning everyone. Thanks for recaps yesterday LC. Hope I can do them justice today.

The tweet fest yesterday was fun. At least he didn't get put in twitter jail this time. I'm working on making a copy of all the questions he was asked and his answers. Give me a few days, but if you want a copy let me know and I'll email one to you.

See you at show time.

Sounds awesome, Sharon....whenever you get it done, send a copy off to me. Thanx!

#75785   2013/12/18 10:51AM
    Stronci

Here and ready to Rock n Roll!

#75786   2013/12/18 10:55AM
    daisylover

here and ready for the another great show.
    I finally got my schedule for the new job starting Jan. 2, so Sheila and LC, I'll let you know when I'll be able to recap. Apparently I'll be doing some traveling, so when I get it all confirmed I'll fill you in.

Hearing rumors that Chandra West, Dr. Baily from Grey's Anatomy has filmed on GH. Hmmm, wonder who she could be there to help? I have my suspicions. Do you?

#75787   2013/12/18 10:56AM
    daisylover

Quote Stronci:
    Quote daisylover: Morning everyone. Thanks for recaps yesterday LC. Hope I can do them justice today.

See you at show time.

Sounds awesome, Sharon....whenever you get it done, send a copy off to me. Thanx!

will do.

#75788   2013/12/18 11:02AM
    Storyloverfan

Here for showtime!

#75789   2013/12/18 11:05AM
    daisylover

Julian comes to Alexis door needing help. He wants to know what she knows about Carlos.

Sonny asks Carlos how was your night. He’s going to prove Carlos isn’t Lily’s brother and he’s going to kill him. Cops won’t come close to knowing Sonny did it.

Dr. O asks Anna where Brit is. Brit is talking to Ben. She’s in a bad fix.

Brad and Felix talking about Brad sitting on Felix’s lap. Ewwww.

Luke asks Lulu how she’s holding up. Bobbie asks about Dante. She tells them that Dante wants another baby. She didn’t like the idea but now she wants to, but embryos are missing.

Nik and Brit talking about Dr. O. She’s feeling guilty about Dante and Lulu.

Anna tells O. that Brit didn’t send a lawyer. Dante walks in and Dr. O says she’ll have to tell all her secrets to him.

#75790   2013/12/18 11:09AM
    Storyloverfan

Am I imagining things, or does Molly look much more grown up today?

« 7574 7575 7576 7577 7578 7579 7580 7581 7582 7583 7584 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list