List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5533569, Replies: 65535
    « 7547 7548 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 7555 7556 7557 » »| page:
    #75511   2013/12/09 04:13AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

"Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end."

-Nelson Mandela

#75512   2013/12/09 04:45AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: I'm very unhappy. The Giants lost. Their will be no playoffs this year as.

My condolences to you and your Giants. And there is always next year to look forward to.

#75513   2013/12/09 04:48AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover: I'm very unhappy. The Giants lost. Their will be no playoffs this year as.

Sorry William.....well not really.

You can always jump on the Cowboys bandwagon....Monday night football tonight.

I was at some Olympic trials this weekend,getting ready for Russia in February. The sport was curling....yes,curling. Not my favourite,but had a good time just the same. I'm excited for the Olympics,ESP for men's hockey. Team will be announced this month!!!

That sounds like interesting fun. I always enjoy the Summer and Winter Olympics, however have never gotten closer than my TV screen.

#75514   2013/12/09 04:50AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: TV source previews for this week.....

General Hospital Preview: Starts with Goodbye
    Robin and Maxie are in store for a difficult week ahead. Maxie learns of Ellie’s job offer and what that means for Spinelli and baby Connie. How will Maxie react to the news? Mac and Felicia are there to comfort Maxie in her hour of need. A compassionate gesture is made by week’s end.

Meanwhile, Robin is in her own personal storm. Aware of the reality that she returned to and the fight ahead, she isn’t ready to throw in the towel after fighting for two years. Robin pays a visit to Sabrina and makes a few things clear — while she’s grateful to Sabrina for taking care of Patrick and Emma in her absence, she’s back now, Patrick is her husband and she wants her family back. Robin asks Sabrina to do the right thing and break things off with Patrick. Will Sabrina honor Robin’s request?

Also This Week

Sam warns Carly that Julian might be looking into the identity of Lucas. Will they tell Bobbie?
    Franco resorts to drastic measures to protect Carly! Tune in Tuesday for a gripping, final moment as the shocking truth is revealed about Heather!
    A devastated Lulu breaks down and gets some surprisingly insightful advice from Carly about her troubles with Dante. Meanwhile, Sonny offers Dante his support and advice over what to do next. A moment of honesty could open the door to a resolution for our young lovers. Imagine their surprise when they learn something very important to their future is missing…
    Felix is incensed when Sabrina tells him about her visit from Robin. What advice will he have for his friend?
    AJ makes an emotional plea to the court. Will it be enough to turn the tide? The verdict is in…
    Elizabeth wants answers from Nikolas about his relationship with Britt. Can he give her the answer when he doesn’t even truly know where he stands with Britt?
    Dr. Kevin Collins reluctantly takes on a new patient – and is on the receiving end of a bombshell.
    Former lovers seek comfort in each other’s arms and more!
    Anna and Robert have a secret meeting.
    Carlos is the target of Sonny and Shawn’s revenge against the Jeromes.
    Patrick agonizes over the state of his personal life and seeks the counsel of an old friend.
    Silas tries to get Sam into the Christmas spirit.
    Sonny is on the receiving end of a compassionate overture; one that offers him a chance to make right what he missed out on in the past.
    Watch General Hospital weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on ABC.com

Source Sneak Peek: December 16, 2013 Edition
    Patrick finally comes to a decision. Will he choose Sabrina or Robin? Duke’s loyalty is tested. Someone makes startling confession. Ava and Morgan’s relationship grows deeper.

Thanks for sharing this information - definitely something to look forward to with the reemergence of the LuLu/Dante/Lante storyline - I have really missed them.

#75515   2013/12/09 04:53AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: "Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end."

-Nelson Mandela

Beautiful words from a beautiful soul.

#75516   2013/12/09 04:56AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all have an absolutely amazing weekend and are ready for a LANTE WEEK on GH - and I say it's about d$mn time!!!

Everyone who is experiencing severe weather please stay safe, stay warm and don't lose power.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

#75517   2013/12/09 10:01AM
    sclcardiac

Quote LanteChick: Good Morning Lex!!!

Monday....and we finally get to see Lante this week. CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm available for recaps later on this week. Wed-Fri.

It's soooooo cold this morning ......I got my Timmies and ready to get this day goin.

Have a great day all!!!

I can recap today, and Sharon (Daisy) can do it tomorrow, so if you can do them Wed-Fri, that would be great!
    Sharon said that she might be able to do them Wed too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 10:02AM
    #75518   2013/12/09 10:04AM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick: TV source previews for this week.....

General Hospital Preview: Starts with Goodbye
    Robin and Maxie are in store for a difficult week ahead. Maxie learns of Ellie’s job offer and what that means for Spinelli and baby Connie. How will Maxie react to the news? Mac and Felicia are there to comfort Maxie in her hour of need. A compassionate gesture is made by week’s end.

Meanwhile, Robin is in her own personal storm. Aware of the reality that she returned to and the fight ahead, she isn’t ready to throw in the towel after fighting for two years. Robin pays a visit to Sabrina and makes a few things clear — while she’s grateful to Sabrina for taking care of Patrick and Emma in her absence, she’s back now, Patrick is her husband and she wants her family back. Robin asks Sabrina to do the right thing and break things off with Patrick. Will Sabrina honor Robin’s request?

Also This Week

Sam warns Carly that Julian might be looking into the identity of Lucas. Will they tell Bobbie?
    Franco resorts to drastic measures to protect Carly! Tune in Tuesday for a gripping, final moment as the shocking truth is revealed about Heather!
    A devastated Lulu breaks down and gets some surprisingly insightful advice from Carly about her troubles with Dante. Meanwhile, Sonny offers Dante his support and advice over what to do next. A moment of honesty could open the door to a resolution for our young lovers. Imagine their surprise when they learn something very important to their future is missing…
    Felix is incensed when Sabrina tells him about her visit from Robin. What advice will he have for his friend?
    AJ makes an emotional plea to the court. Will it be enough to turn the tide? The verdict is in…
    Elizabeth wants answers from Nikolas about his relationship with Britt. Can he give her the answer when he doesn’t even truly know where he stands with Britt?
    Dr. Kevin Collins reluctantly takes on a new patient – and is on the receiving end of a bombshell.
    Former lovers seek comfort in each other’s arms and more!
    Anna and Robert have a secret meeting.
    Carlos is the target of Sonny and Shawn’s revenge against the Jeromes.
    Patrick agonizes over the state of his personal life and seeks the counsel of an old friend.
    Silas tries to get Sam into the Christmas spirit.
    Sonny is on the receiving end of a compassionate overture; one that offers him a chance to make right what he missed out on in the past.
    Watch General Hospital weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on ABC.com

Source Sneak Peek: December 16, 2013 Edition
    Patrick finally comes to a decision. Will he choose Sabrina or Robin? Duke’s loyalty is tested. Someone makes startling confession. Ava and Morgan’s relationship grows deeper.

thanks so much LC for posting these. Not only are we going to get Dante and Lulu this week, but maybe an honest to goodness conversation between Carly/Lulu and Sonny/Dante. Hopefully more than a minute or two. I loved the preview with Dante and Sonny, but sure hope that was just a smidge of what we're going to see.
    From the sounds of it we're getting another exciting week with lots going on and lots of story lines visited.
    I love weeks like this where we get such a variety. Do I wish it was mostly Lante? You bet!! But when things are hopping like it sounds they are going to, I want to see it all.
    I'm not crazy about dragging out the "Robin's returned, what will Patrick decide?" story line. Personally I'd like to see him kick Robin to the curb, but that's just me.
    Even the story lines I don't have much investment in sound like they're beginning to move forward. What more could we ask?
    Working today, and errands to run tomorrow, getting all my final Christmas mailing done, but hopefully I'll be back in time to do recaps tomorrow. I can certainly do them Wednesday.
    I was lucky enough to be able to watch Friday's episode in the breakroom at lunch cause nobody else was there. Maybe I'll be that lucky again today.

#75519   2013/12/09 10:04AM
    sclcardiac

Here's a promo that I saw on Emme Rylan Web. Lante sighting!!!! Can't wait to see these scenes play out! For those who haven't see it, here's the link:

emme-rylan.net/general-hospital-this-week-changes-everything

Love it when we get Lante on our screens!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 10:05AM
    #75520   2013/12/09 10:31AM
    daisylover

Quote sclcardiac: Here's a promo that I saw on Emme Rylan Web. Lante sighting!!!! Can't wait to see these scenes play out! For those who haven't see it, here's the link:

emme-rylan.net/general-hospital-this-week-changes-everything

Love it when we get Lante on our screens!!!!

I can't wait until lunch so I can watch this. Thanks for posting it.

« 7547 7548 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 7555 7556 7557 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list