List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5584283, Replies: 65535
    « 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 7528 7529 7530 7531 7532 » »| page:
    #75261   2013/12/02 12:03PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lulu Lover

Tomorrow Luke vs Jerry . GO LUKE GO!!

#75262   2013/12/02 12:58PM
    daisylover

Quote Hunnys:
    Quote Storyloverfan: So painful! I don't find the dragging out of the non-wedding entertaining at all, but thoroughly predictable

As you can, tell neither do I!!!

now,now Lonnie, a little cranky are we?
    Did somebody not get any sleep last night?

#75263   2013/12/02 01:11PM
    daisylover

what a day. thanks for the recaps Cindy. I wish I could squeeze out a tear for Robin, but I just can't muster it up. I'm sure I could come up with some for Emma tho.
    Weather man this morning said we'd get about an inch of snow today. he lied. There's already about 4 inches and no end in sight. Not the way I wanted this day to go.

Shame on me, I'm so bah humbugging it this year.
    SNAP OUT OF IT DAISY !!!!!!!!!!!

#75264   2013/12/02 06:27PM
    Lante4life

Show of hands.....who else was sobbing like the coach from Alabama when Emma saw her mommy! HOLY COW....that had me crying uncontrollably! Little Miss Emma (can't think of her real name) can act circles around Sabrina. The Robin/Emma reunion was spot on! Not ever been a fan of Robin, although Patrick made me "like" Scrubs, but KMc made me tear up for her.

Shallow thought....After I could see the tv through my river of tears with that precious Emma, I have to admit I hit rewind (several times) and reveled in watching Sabrina's face at seeing Robin. Just.don't.like.that.air.hog.wannabe. Cinderella.

I MISS LANTE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/02 06:28PM
    #75265   2013/12/02 06:39PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lante4life: Show of hands.....who else was sobbing like the coach from Alabama when Emma saw her mommy! HOLY COW....that had me crying uncontrollably! Little Miss Emma (can't think of her real name) can act circles around Sabrina. The Robin/Emma reunion was spot on! Not ever been a fan of Robin, although Patrick made me "like" Scrubs, but KMc made me tear up for her.

Shallow thought....After I could see the tv through my river of tears with that precious Emma, I have to admit I hit rewind (several times) and reveled in watching Sabrina's face at seeing Robin. Just.don't.like.that.air.hog.wannabe. Cinderella.

I MISS LANTE!

That was a great Robin/Emma moment today.....reminded me of the Anna/Robin flashback they showed last week. LOVE when they use history like that.

#75266   2013/12/02 06:48PM
    LanteChick

Quote Storyloverfan: Logged in and ready for the show, just not sure how long I will be around though. Took my vehicle in to have it winterized and the snow tires installed -- bet the garage will call just as the show get good. Oh well, at least I don't think I will be missing any Lante.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

Hey great minds....I got my snow tires on today too. Just in time for the snow to start falling tonight.

#75267   2013/12/02 06:57PM
    LanteChick

Quote Hunnys: Oh give me a break! She's iust friggin standing there, what a putz!!!! Lol

I know, I know it's all for drama sake, but c'mon, get real!!!

LOL!!!

Your commentary made me giggle as I was reading recaps this afternoon.

Soooo,you weren't a fan of Robin just standing at the back of the church? Not really clear on your opinion.

#75268   2013/12/02 07:12PM
    LanteChick

Stronci....Thank you so much for the recaps today. You did great. The commentary was

Why did the Nik/Britt scenes tick me off today? She is keeping a baby from his parents.....precious moments in his life they are missing. I tear up just thinking of the moment they find out about him. But right now at Britt for keeping them apart.

As you can tell I believe that Ben is Lante's.....until I see otherwise,this is where I think the story is heading.

#75269   2013/12/02 07:18PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: I miss Lante GH.

Me too,William...me too!!

And I just called to tell them that--I missed Dante and Lulu,can't wait to see them again!

Do it Lex!!

GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

#75270   2013/12/03 03:52AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Here very early for Lante. I need to see Lante this week GH!!

Me too William!!! I would love to see a LuLu/Dante/Lante sighting this week in any and all combinations.

I hate these long Lante droughts.

« 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 7528 7529 7530 7531 7532 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list