List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427332, Replies: 65535
    « 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 7528 » »| page:
    #75221   2013/12/01 09:40AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Interesting Lante spoilers/breakdowns from @TVSpoilerGirl on twitter....not sure what week these are for. Maybe week of Dec 9&16?

- Silas and Sam get into the holiday spirit

- Spinelli pays Maxie a visit before leaving town with Ellie and the baby

- Dante and Lulu are stunned to learn that their embryos have disappeared

- Dante suggests that he and Lulu try for another baby

- Elizabeth questions Nikolas about his feelings for Britt

- Sam and Carly debate whether or not to warn Bobbie

- Sam mentions Lucas to Julian

- Felix resents Robin pressuring Sabrina

- Patrick tries to sort out his feelings

- Robin asks Sabrina to walk away from Patrick

- Patrick warns Carlos to stay away from Sabrina

#75222   2013/12/01 11:11PM
    daisylover

I've been having such a hard time posting here that I've about given up.
    Lante Chick, thanks for posting those spoilers. Sounds like maybe we'll get Dante and Lulu at least trying to work through their heartbreak. I hope so.
    I enjoyed last week, but I'm seriously having Lante withdrawals.
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I braved the hordes of shoppers on Thursday night. Needed to walk off all the tryptophan. It was crazy, but I did get the one thing I was hoping for, at a very good price, so I wasn't a total lunatic.
    I have to work tomorrow, but hopefully I can be live Tuesday. Don't know if the site will cooperate for me tho.
    I applied for a new job, had a phone interview and a face to face, then got an email Friday offering me the job. I'm totally excited about it. Completely different than anything I've ever done before so it should be crazy fun.
    I start Jan 2 and it will be basically full time for 2 months, then a couple of months off, then full time for another month, then off again until another project starts. I'll be working locally, but it's based thru the University of Chicago. The first project will be evaluating a preschool education program and the effectiveness it's having on the children.
    It will drive me crazy not to be able to be live with all of you, but I'll catch up at night. Until January I'll still be here Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
    Well, can't believe I've been on here longer than 2 minutes without getting tossed off. Maybe it's because it's the middle of the night and no one else is about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/01 11:14PM
    #75223   2013/12/02 04:03AM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: I've been having such a hard time posting here that I've about given up.
    Lante Chick, thanks for posting those spoilers. Sounds like maybe we'll get Dante and Lulu at least trying to work through their heartbreak. I hope so.
    I enjoyed last week, but I'm seriously having Lante withdrawals.
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I braved the hordes of shoppers on Thursday night. Needed to walk off all the tryptophan. It was crazy, but I did get the one thing I was hoping for, at a very good price, so I wasn't a total lunatic.
    I have to work tomorrow, but hopefully I can be live Tuesday. Don't know if the site will cooperate for me tho.
    I applied for a new job, had a phone interview and a face to face, then got an email Friday offering me the job. I'm totally excited about it. Completely different than anything I've ever done before so it should be crazy fun.
    I start Jan 2 and it will be basically full time for 2 months, then a couple of months off, then full time for another month, then off again until another project starts. I'll be working locally, but it's based thru the University of Chicago. The first project will be evaluating a preschool education program and the effectiveness it's having on the children.
    It will drive me crazy not to be able to be live with all of you, but I'll catch up at night. Until January I'll still be here Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
    Well, can't believe I've been on here longer than 2 minutes without getting tossed off. Maybe it's because it's the middle of the night and no one else is about.

That sounds like a great opportunity for you...congrats!!

I'm suffering Lante withdrawals too....one more week! We can do this.
    Duty calls early this morning...I'm available for recaps wed-fri this week. Hope someone can fill in today.

Have a great Monday all!!!

#75224   2013/12/02 04:17AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote LanteChick: Interesting Lante spoilers/breakdowns from @TVSpoilerGirl on twitter....not sure what week these are for. Maybe week of Dec 9&16?

- Silas and Sam get into the holiday spirit

- Spinelli pays Maxie a visit before leaving town with Ellie and the baby

- Dante and Lulu are stunned to learn that their embryos have disappeared

- Dante suggests that he and Lulu try for another baby

- Elizabeth questions Nikolas about his feelings for Britt

- Sam and Carly debate whether or not to warn Bobbie

- Sam mentions Lucas to Julian

- Felix resents Robin pressuring Sabrina

- Patrick tries to sort out his feelings

- Robin asks Sabrina to walk away from Patrick

- Patrick warns Carlos to stay away from Sabrina

HELENA TOOK LANTE'S EMBRYOS WITH DR.O AND BRITT HELP.

#75225   2013/12/02 04:18AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#75226   2013/12/02 04:22AM
    LovinMyLife

LanteChick,

Thanks for sharing the spoilers with us. Finally we are getting some LuLu/Dante/Lante mentions.

Am really missing them.

#75227   2013/12/02 04:27AM
    LovinMyLife

Daisylover,

Your new job sounds great. Hope you really enjoy it and it fits nicely with your life.

Sorry you are having trouble with this site. I also have difficulty some days. Using two browers and both tell me there are issues with the site (not just our thread). One browser indicates too much memory is being used and the other kicks me off because it says the pages are taking too long to load due to insufficient memory.

I just keep trying and eventually here I am.

#75228   2013/12/02 04:29AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all enjoyed the 4-day Holiday weekend. Happy Cyber Monday to those that will be taking part in what has become an annual event.

Wishing for some surprise LuLu/Dante/Lante sightings this week.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

#75229   2013/12/02 10:32AM
    Lulu Lover

Here very early for Lante. I need to see Lante this week GH!!

#75230   2013/12/02 10:58AM
    Storyloverfan

Logged in and ready for the show, just not sure how long I will be around though. Took my vehicle in to have it winterized and the snow tires installed -- bet the garage will call just as the show get good. Oh well, at least I don't think I will be missing any Lante.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

« 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 7528 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list