List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5589092, Replies: 65535
    « 7517 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 » »| page:
    #75211   2013/11/29 11:34AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Good Afternoon to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are recovering from a wonderful Thanksgiving day surrounded by all that you are thankful for.

Started out this morning with an early breakfast then off to secure some of those can't resist bargains. Swear every year that I will not go back out on Black Friday, however get sucked in again. If you are going out please be careful. It's nuts out there.

Happy Friday everyone - enjoy your life.

#75212   2013/11/30 02:43AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone having great Lante weekend.

#75213   2013/11/30 05:41AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Changing from Thanksgiving/Fall decorations to Christmas/Winter decorations both interior and exterior today. Those season's seem to be rolling around quicker than ever.

Hope all are enjoying their 4-day weekend. I know I am.

Happy Saturday everyone - enjoy your life.

#75214   2013/11/30 07:07AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: Good Afternoon to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are recovering from a wonderful Thanksgiving day surrounded by all that you are thankful for.

Started out this morning with an early breakfast then off to secure some of those can't resist bargains. Swear every year that I will not go back out on Black Friday, however get sucked in again. If you are going out please be careful. It's nuts out there.

Happy Friday everyone - enjoy your life.

Some of those Black Friday bargain hunter's are really hard core....hope you a good time though and found good deals!!

I'm gonna go check out Sephora today.....that always brightens my day and lightens my wallet.

#75215   2013/11/30 07:09AM
    LanteChick

Cable guide spoilers for this upcoming week.......

12/2
    Emma swears that she saw her supposedly dead mother during Patrick and Sabrina's wedding; Anna and Robert spend some time debating the pros and cons of murdering Faison in cold blood; Britt and Nikolas enjoy a quiet moment.

12/3
    Emma is absolutely over-joyed to be reunited with Robin, but it could mean dire consequences for Patrick and Sabrina's relationship; Jerry doesn't realize how serious Luke is about his bluff and it leads to a trip over the balcony.

12/4
    The news of Robin's being alive and return is spreading over Port Charles with mixed reactions; Sabrina seeks comfort from Carlos; Duke receives an offer he can't refuse; Sam is not interested in having any sort of relationship with her father.

12/5
    Robin confides secrets to Anna; Patrick realizes that he must choose between Robin and Sabrina, but is getting worried when Sabrina can't be reached; Carlos helps Sabrina remember what happened after Robin was revealed to be alive.

12/6
    Patrick witnesses Sabrina and Carlos in what appears to be a close personal moment with each other; Sonny and Ava talk to each other at the courthouse; Carly tries to comfort Franco when he tells her about his conversation with Scott.

#75216   2013/11/30 07:23AM
    LanteChick

Good Morning Lex!!!

Can the week of December 9th get here already...I Miss Lante!!!

TV Source has this as a spoiler for that week....

"Dante and Lulu are at a crossroads. Will their marriage survive the fallout from the custody trial"

NE spoiler for that week.....

"Sonny has advice for a grieving Dante"

This stuff sounds like Dante and Lulu are dealing with the fallout from losing the baby.....very realistic. I hope they both get good pov scenes with each other and w/others. Like Luke said to Dante- "you are both in a world of hurt".

Good heartbreaking stuff for Dom and Emme to play.....Can.Not.Wait!!!!

#75217   2013/12/01 04:22AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

So sad to wake up this morning to the news that Paul Walker died yesterday afternoon in a vehicle fire. He was only 40 years old, much too young to die. Always enjoyed his performances in the movies I saw. Understand he was a former Y&R cast member.

My sympathies go out to his family and his fans.

Happy Sunday everyone - enjoy your life.

#75218   2013/12/01 05:41AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS!!

#75219   2013/12/01 09:16AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS!!

Your G-men shouldn't have a problem with the Redskins...or maybe they will!

We have a NFL game up here in Canada today....Atlanta&Buffalo are visiting Toronto.

#75220   2013/12/01 09:28AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

So sad to wake up this morning to the news that Paul Walker died yesterday afternoon in a vehicle fire. He was only 40 years old, much too young to die. Always enjoyed his performances in the movies I saw. Understand he was a former Y&R cast member.

My sympathies go out to his family and his fans.

Happy Sunday everyone - enjoy your life.

Sad news....seemed like such a nice man.

I didn't know he was on Y&R. I do remember him filming a movie up here in MB and actually shot a few days in my town for the film. When Hollywood comes to town it's a big deal here.....from the interviews he seemed like he enjoyed himself in our Province. Very down to earth guy.

Sad for his daughter and family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/01 09:35AM
    « 7517 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 7525 7526 7527 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list