List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5630102, Replies: 65535
    « 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 » »| page:
    #75181   2013/11/27 11:19AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Stronci

Quote Storyloverfan: I don't understand why they are beating poor Nik -- did I miss something? -- or is it just because?

Maxie - I have no words. I have never hated the character and still don't, but don't like her very much at all right now. Where is the growth? When does she learn? When does she think of others before herself and her wants? GAH! Okay, I guess I had a few words...

LMAO.....more than a few, I would say.....

#75182   2013/11/27 11:20AM
    Lulu Lover

Bobby!!!

#75183   2013/11/27 11:28AM
    daisylover

Quote Stronci:
    Quote Storyloverfan: I don't understand why they are beating poor Nik -- did I miss something? -- or is it just because?

Maxie - I have no words. I have never hated the character and still don't, but don't like her very much at all right now. Where is the growth? When does she learn? When does she think of others before herself and her wants? GAH! Okay, I guess I had a few words...

Blowing kisses. I love Patti's words.

#75184   2013/11/27 11:28AM
    daisylover

Quote Stronci:

Blowing kisses. I love Patti's words.

#75185   2013/11/27 11:29AM
    LanteChick

2nd segment...

Maxie pleads her case with Spinelli to see her daughter. Ellie tells Spin maybe they should allow Maxie to see baby. (Baby is upset,I think she's missing Lante)

Patrick/Liz/Epiphany at wedding

Felix/Emma/Sabrina....Lucy comes to tell them she can't marry Patrick and Sabrina.

Epiphany talking to Patrick about Carlos seeing Robin.

Fiason's men overtake Luke...

Bobbie and Jerry...she's wondering how he is still alive

Nik/Luke both being held by Faison.

3rd segment....

Brad/Liz at wedding

Lucy with Emma/Felix/Sabrina ...she tells them she can't perform ceremony because she doesn't believe in marriage anymore,she marriage is falling apart.

Epiphany and Patrick....sweet scene talking about how she helped him after robin died.

Robert/Anna/robin....arguing about how robin wants to help with finding Nik. Her parents don't want her too.

Bobbie and Jerry...he wants her to get her out of the handcuffs. She calls Luke.

Faison with Luke/Nik....Faison planning his escape.

#75186   2013/11/27 11:35AM
    daisylover

Hoping it is RC's plan to have been making Maxie the sympathetic one, realizing how much she's hurt everyone, realizing all the damage she's done by her lies, and then showing us that she hasn't learned a thing and she's an even more selfish little twit than she was before.

#75187   2013/11/27 11:37AM
    LanteChick

Spinelli telling Maxie she can not see their daughter. It's against the law. Tells Maxie she has to go...she tells him she's not going anywhere.

Felix/Sabrina talking with Lucy....knock on door and its Patrick.

Britt/Robin....Britt tells robin Patrick was at the lab earlier looking for robin.

Luke/Nik with Faison and his men....

Anna/Robert find Faison w/Luke and Nik...but they don't see R&A.

Bobbie/Jerry....she caves and asks if cure is in the lab.

#75188   2013/11/27 11:40AM
    Lulu Lover

Bobby call the cops to get Evil Jerry.

#75189   2013/11/27 11:44AM
    Lulu Lover

Spinelli call Shadybrook to get Maxie.

#75190   2013/11/27 11:46AM
    LanteChick

Britt and Robin.....robin tells her that Sabrina took care of Emma. Patrick loves Sabrina and Robin is dead.

Patrick with Sabrina in the church dressing room....tells her about Carlos seeing robin. He knows its not true about Robin. He went to the lab,closed the door on his old life.

Ellie and Spinelli trying to convince Maxie to leave. Spin tells her if she comes any closer he will have to call police.

Bobbie comes back from lab...didnt find cure. Jerry wants her to release him.

Faison is ready to shoot Luke....Anna comes into room. Asks him to let Luke and Nik go,she will take their place. Robert listening outside room.

« 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 7520 7521 7522 7523 7524 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list